PDA

View Full Version : [Mickey's Trick or Treat] Character cast

Z3ro to H3ro
10-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Can anyone that has been to MTOT tell me what Villains we will be able to meet and take pics with? This is our first year trying it and we're super excited!

The past years we got a lot of pictures with many different villains when they had the Golden Screams... Old Hag, Prince John, Governer Ratcliffe, Sheriff of Nottingham, Frolo, Cruella, Evil Queen (but we lost our camera and it was never returned ) , Captain Hook, and Hades.

So since my wife is a big villain fan I was wondering who we might see and meet.

Disneyland1955
10-04-2009, 08:14 PM
i am so jelouse that you saw Governer Ratcliffe and the Sheriff of Nottingham!!! we went in 2007 and we saw the bouler hat guy, the queen of hearts and shan nuh from mulan.

olegc
10-04-2009, 09:11 PM
hmm - well now that the dome and theater are no longer there - due to the Mermaid attraction construction - I wonder if they will have Golden Screams at all - unless maybe on Stage 17 in Hollywood Backlot. Nothing has been officially announced yet. If anything - you'll find some of the villains on the Hollywood backlot but - i don't think they make any formal announcements of which villains will be present prior to the event..

Maybe if someone attended on 10/2 they can tell us.

bluuth
10-04-2009, 09:59 PM
We only had 2 hours at the party on Oct 2 but we did see:

At Pirate's Warf:
Jack Sparrow
Capt Hook
Peter Pan
Wendy

At the Villain's Area:
Lady Tremain and the StepSisters
Governer Ratcliffe
Cruella
Queen of Hearts

In Front of the Animation Studio: (they have this set up during regular park hours too)
Snow White
Dopey
The Queen

In their own Meet&Greet:
*Mickey&Minnie in their Halloween Dress
*Several Disney Playhouse Characters (I dont know them - a lion was one of them?)

Goofy & Pluto dancing in the crowd at CandyCorn Acres.

There was a whole Pixar*Disney and Princess Meet&Greet we couldn't get to.
There were few characters roaming - most were all at their stationed Meet&Greets and rotated throughout the night. Governer Ratcliffe and the Queen of Hearts were right infront of the official Villains' area.

emmajean
10-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Where was the official villian's area?

DopeyWife
10-05-2009, 08:37 AM
The Villains area was located in the entrance to a Bug's Land.

DopeyWife
10-05-2009, 08:40 AM
In their own Meet&Greet:
*Mickey&Minnie in their Halloween Dress
*Several Disney Playhouse Characters (I dont know them - a lion was one of them?)

The Playhouse Disney characters we saw were JoJo and Goliath (JoJo's Circus), June and Leo (Little Einsteins), and Handy Manny.

In the Princess area, we saw Belle and Ariel switch off with Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

Drince88
10-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Here's a thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=133208) that has some reviews from those who've attended the party. Particularly check out Post 14, by AVP, with the map and even listing attached.

LaurensMom
10-05-2009, 10:19 AM
YEAH! Jojo and Goliath! My 4yr old will be SO HAPPY!! She is JoJo this year :) I cannot wait! Only 3 days until our TOT party on the 8th! It is sad that JoJos Circus is not on the Disney Channel anymore :(

Z3ro to H3ro
10-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah Belle! I will be so excited!! ha-ha! :)

That's super sah-weet! I'm a big Belle buff. One time when we ate at Ariels Grotto, the awesome bartendar there made me a really strong cadillac maragarita... I ended up singing the entire Gaston song to Belle. She was really nice and helped me on the one part I messed up. Sigh... :D

(oh gosh... don't think bad of me for saying i was tipsy... dinner was the last of the day at 7pm and i hadn't eaten since 10am... empty stomach + margarita = well, you just heard)

olegc -Yeah most of the pictures we have of villains are from the Golden Screams and with it gone I'm just wondering if they have something to compensate.

Now we went on September 7th, 2009 and the Evil Queen was out by Matterhorn, which I thought was odd, but took advantage of none the less. Problem was, somewhere in the last 30 minutes of that trip we lost our camera and all out precious memories with in. :(

1955.....You know, come to think of it, we did see Bowler Hat Guy a year or so back walking in DCA, but never got pics with him. He was cool.. sneaking around tapping people on the shoulder then running off. ha-ha! But see now... I would love to see some new villains like shan nuh. Now I am jealous. :)

Thank you Bluuth... you're reply in another thread is what made me write this. And I'm so sorry you got shorted on your time... next year will be better. Promise.

DopeyWife and Drince88 thank you for the info! :D