PDA

View Full Version : Describe your dream Disney park

Bob Weaver
09-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Mine would have 12 lands!

MAIN STREET: Same as the one in Disneyland Anaheim, but with "The Walt Disney Story" and a Walt Disney museum next to it. Original shops pre-Presslerera. Train encircling park including dioramas.

LIBERTY SQUARE: Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, Hall of Presidents, American Adventure, and a walk-through mystery attraction based on the "National Treasure" films. "America the Beautiful" in Circarama 360.

ADVENTURELAND: Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Swiss Family Treehouse, and a walk-through Jungle Book attraction. Nightly drum circle.

NEW ORLEANS SQUARE: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, original shops including perfume and glassblower, larger jazz theater/restaurant, Dixieland band, jazz headliners

CRITTER COUNTRY: Tree of Life, Splash Mountain, major attraction based on "The Lion King," safari ride through area of live animals, Grizzly River Rapids, Country Bear Jamboree

WONDERS OF THE WORLD: Ride-thru attraction of scenes from U.S. national parks, The Living Seas, Soarin' over world sights, Expedition Denali, World of Color show at night.

FRONTIERLAND: Rivers of America, Tom Sawyer Island, Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland, Mark Twain Riverboat, Columbia, Canoes, Keel boats, Golden Horseshoe, Western River Expedition, Thunder Mesa, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Fantasmic! show at night.

FUTURE LAND: Universe of Energy pavilion, Living with the Land, PeopleMover, Horizons, Carousel of Progress, Monorail, Submarines, Test Track, Exhibits of sustainable agriculture and renewable energy, New E-ticket ride based on WALL-E. "It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" show nightly.

SPACE PLACE: Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space, Rocket Jets, Adventure thru Inner Space, Universe of Energy, new E-ticket-level ride based on 2001: A Space Odyssey. Astronomy pavilion. UFO landing show nightly.

WORLD SHOWCASE: Pavilions from participating countries, Native American land with exhibits, Indigenous People's pavilion, sales of native-made goods, indigenous-made goods, daily powwow and events. It's A Small World. Illuminations show at night.

FANTASYLAND: Sleeping Beauty Castle, Snow White, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Alice in Wonderland, Carousel, Mad Tea Party, Dumbo, Storybookland, Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Matterhorn, new Boatopia, character greeting, Minnie's House, Mickey's House, major new e-ticket-level ride based on Fantasia, new Mary Poppins Theater with live performance of Mary Poppins show

LAND OF ENTERTAINMENT: Mickey's PhilharMagic, Rock-N-Roller Coaster, The Great Movie Ride, Hollywood Tower of Terror, California Screamin', Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, Jedi training, large outdoor concert theater, nightly fireworks show.

JAM61
09-30-2009, 07:19 PM
My Dream Park would be climate controlled (cool temperature) and not have too long of a wait to get on any rides!!!!

BlkPearlCptn
09-30-2009, 07:35 PM
My Dream Park would be climate controlled (cool temperature) and not have too long of a wait to get on any rides!!!!

I think you just nailed it! :D

Ohana
09-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Mine would have 12 lands!

MAIN STREET: Same as the one in Disneyland Anaheim, but with "The Walt Disney Story" and a Walt Disney museum next to it. Original shops pre-Presslerera. Train encircling park including dioramas.

LIBERTY SQUARE: Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, Hall of Presidents, American Adventure, and a walk-through mystery attraction based on the "National Treasure" films. "America the Beautiful" in Circarama 360.

ADVENTURELAND: Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, Swiss Family Treehouse, and a walk-through Jungle Book attraction. Nightly drum circle.

NEW ORLEANS SQUARE: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, original shops including perfume and glassblower, larger jazz theater/restaurant, Dixieland band, jazz headliners

CRITTER COUNTRY: Tree of Life, Splash Mountain, major attraction based on "The Lion King," safari ride through area of live animals, Grizzly River Rapids, Country Bear Jamboree

WONDERS OF THE WORLD: Ride-thru attraction of scenes from U.S. national parks, The Living Seas, Soarin' over world sights, Expedition Denali, World of Color show at night.

FRONTIERLAND: Rivers of America, Tom Sawyer Island, Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland, Mark Twain Riverboat, Columbia, Canoes, Keel boats, Golden Horseshoe, Western River Expedition, Thunder Mesa, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Fantasmic! show at night.

FUTURE LAND: Universe of Energy pavilion, Living with the Land, PeopleMover, Horizons, Carousel of Progress, Monorail, Submarines, Test Track, Exhibits of sustainable agriculture and renewable energy, New E-ticket ride based on WALL-E. "It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" show nightly.

SPACE PLACE: Spaceship Earth, Mission: Space, Rocket Jets, Adventure thru Inner Space, Universe of Energy, new E-ticket-level ride based on 2001: A Space Odyssey. Astronomy pavilion. UFO landing show nightly.

WORLD SHOWCASE: Pavilions from participating countries, Native American land with exhibits, Indigenous People's pavilion, sales of native-made goods, indigenous-made goods, daily powwow and events. It's A Small World. Illuminations show at night.

FANTASYLAND: Sleeping Beauty Castle, Snow White, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Alice in Wonderland, Carousel, Mad Tea Party, Dumbo, Storybookland, Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Matterhorn, new Boatopia, character greeting, Minnie's House, Mickey's House, major new e-ticket-level ride based on Fantasia, new Mary Poppins Theater with live performance of Mary Poppins show

LAND OF ENTERTAINMENT: Mickey's PhilharMagic, Rock-N-Roller Coaster, The Great Movie Ride, Hollywood Tower of Terror, California Screamin', Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, Jedi training, large outdoor concert theater, nightly fireworks show.

good stuff Bob

AZ Disney Lover
09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Bob - Too bad there isn't more room at Disneyland for all of your ideas. What an even cooler place it would be!!!

oregontraveler
09-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I've always wondered if you could make Yesterland a reality again.
Build your own park with classic attractions, a few new ones of course :rolleyes:

explodingboy
10-01-2009, 12:42 AM
anything pre Eisner

backsthepack
10-01-2009, 04:30 AM
One day without contstruction walls! or closed attractions.

LLevy
10-01-2009, 06:59 AM
one addition to your adventure land- the tahitian terrace restaurant and dance show..

LL

LLevy
10-01-2009, 07:02 AM
one addition to your adventure land- the tahitian terrace restaurant and dance show..

LL

oh yeah- and the people mover and skyway to get from land to land....

LL

Bob Weaver
10-01-2009, 08:17 AM
And if I could sneak the old Jungle Island from outside Knott's into it somewhere then it would be paradise for kids. Just as much fun as Tom Sawyer Island.

When I was a kid and we ate at the Tahitian Terrace for lunch, I thought we were at Gilligan's Island.

darph nader
10-01-2009, 09:24 PM
495 miles closer to home. :eyeroll:

soccerlady16
10-02-2009, 10:22 PM
no other guests except my family!