PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland

Duane
01-21-2003, 11:27 AM
For those of you, like myself, who have been visiting Disneyland for the past 10 years, it is no secret that Tomorrowland has much less to do today. I understand that attractions need to be updated and replaced with new ones but this hasn't been the case. We have lost the skyway, submarines, rocket rods, and peoplemovers. None of these have been replaced with anything but unkept promises. We were told by Pressler that the submarines would be replaced in 2003, sure! I find it disappointing that Disney World in Orlando still offers the peoplemovers, carousel of progress, and country bear jamboree. Why has Disneyland suffered the loss of these classic attractions? It seems to me that the people in charge of these decisions are worried about the "numbers" on paper as opposed to park appeal and guest satisfaction. Anytime Walt had an idea he believed would intrigue people, he wouldn't give up until he found the money to build it. We need someone put in charge who has a genuine interest in the park, not profits.

truman
01-21-2003, 06:05 PM
BOOM BABAY........!:~)