PDA

View Full Version : Where's Piglet?

rakkwhite
09-20-2009, 03:43 PM
My friend's daughter LOVES Piglet and would like to give him a big hug. Has anyone seen the character around Disneyland?

prince
09-20-2009, 04:06 PM
sometimes you can catch him over by splash mountain with eeyore, pooh and tiger.

DizneyMommy
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
If you ask one of the CM's working the character spot in Critter Country, they usually know when each of the characters is coming and which order. They rotate through Pooh, Tigger, Eyore, Rabbit and Pigglet.

rakkwhite
09-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Awesome! I've never seen Piglet in person before. I'll try to coordinate a meeting in the near future. Thank you.

tinkmlj
09-20-2009, 07:00 PM
We actually saw piglet on Main Street once right in the front by the railroad station. :)

prince
09-21-2009, 03:17 PM
well i guess my clock didn't work. i have no clue what i am doing wrong. oh well

AnotherJenny
09-21-2009, 03:24 PM
OMG Rabbit? I'm going to Critter Country!

I think Piglet and Donald must be the same size CM, here's why:

We went to DL with my cousin one year in Sept. We caught Piglet near the Main St. Mad Hatter and had our picture taken. I was carrying a pirate sword, which piglet took from me, gestured for me to get down on my knees, and knighted me.

About a year later my sister and I went back, we caught Donald in the same place. This time my sister had a sword, and was also knighted.

What are the odds? :D

aznewsboy
09-21-2009, 06:59 PM
The only time we have seen Piglet in 6 visits was on Main St. It was our 1st visit so the kids were scared of characters & Piglet acted afraid of my kids. Too cute. Unfortunately my MIL took the picture & cut off my & my hubby's heads.

cheshirecatgirl
09-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Hee, I thought this was another one of those Piglet has been banned due to swine flu concerns queries!