PDA

View Full Version : What happened to POTC?

bamato
09-09-2009, 05:30 AM
I noticed a lot of little things that weren't working while I was in DLR last week.

-The first thing being that the hairy legged pirate is gone. Is that old news?

-Second is that Carlos wasn't spitting water anymore....

-And some days Davey Jones was turned off completely and we just snaked through a pitch black tunnell before entering the ship battle scene. And speaking of that scene, everything is so dark in there now. All you can see is Barbosa and his ship. The guys with helmets on the castle walls aren't remotely visible. And the silhoutte of the two people swordfighting doesn't seem to be there anymore, but you can still hear the clanging of their swords.

-And is the air cannon effect always been there? I just noticed it last time that sometimes you get a blast of air across your legs or torsoe. It's kind of neat! :)

MouseVII
09-09-2009, 06:42 AM
I think (and hope) the missing stuff has just been pulled out for maintenance. Other padders have noticed the stuff missing earlier in the summer.

futurecm21
09-09-2009, 07:49 AM
The things that you have described are all such major changes that i consider it safe to assume that they are only temporary. If not that is a very very bad sign.

futurecm21

fairestoneofall
09-09-2009, 07:57 AM
I didn't notice Carlos 'not' spitting Monday.
Last week sometime Davey Jones was missing, but he was there this weekend.
The hairy legged (and dirty foot) pirate goes away occassionally for maintenance.

bamato
09-09-2009, 08:02 AM
I didn't notice Carlos 'not' spitting Monday.
Last week sometime Davey Jones was missing, but he was there this weekend.
The hairy legged (and dirty foot) pirate goes away occassionally for maintenance.

Yeah the 29th through the 3rd I noticed all these things. I know POTC is scheduled for a short refurb this fall. Hopefully this improves. :rolleyes:

Is the hairy legged pirate just problematic?

Malcon10t
09-09-2009, 08:02 AM
The singing donkey and dog are back.

mechurchlady
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Wasn't there a whole thread on the lost crab? Might have been Mice Chat but I remember how people started posting a long list of missing things and that the crab at PoTC was missing for a long time as well as the dog next to the Indian boy on the log at RoA.

LLCMC
09-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Went to the park on Monday, and the hairy-legged man was still gone. Didn't notice if Carlos was spitting water.

About a year or two ago the air cannon blasted me in the side of my head! It was a big surprise! LOL. Not sure if that's where it normally hits, but I haven't experienced it since. It was actually kind of a fun effect!

ralfrick
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Crab was still gone 2 weeks ago, as was my man "leggy". DJ worked every time though. I haven't noticed the sword fight since Capn Jack came in.

A bientot.

moofeet
09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Wasn't there a whole thread on the lost crab? Might have been Mice Chat but I remember how people started posting a long list of missing things and that the crab at PoTC was missing for a long time as well as the dog next to the Indian boy on the log at RoA.

Yeah, its over on page 2
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=130430&page=3
I just know cause I started it. :D

bamato
09-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Didn't mean to start a whole new thread then I suppose. I didn't realize the crab thread got so "in-depth".