PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion merchandise

jeffthechef
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Has DL started selling HM items again in honor of the 40th anniversary? Shirts, collectables, etc... Is the cart back?

cstephens
09-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Has DL started selling HM items again in honor of the 40th anniversary? Shirts, collectables, etc... Is the cart back?

They've actually had 40th anniversary merchandise for a little while now. Best selections I've seen have been at Emporium, Showcase and World of Disney.

bamato
09-09-2009, 06:02 AM
Not to mention all of the O-pin house pins and such :) Some of those sets sold out in minutes!!

MadasaHatter
09-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Don't forget all the WAAAAAY cool SHAG merchandise released in August too!

OH and I have to brag that a friend of mine designed the CHARM bracelet being released today!!! Her company is CLASSIC HARDWARE and she is awesome and I am proud of her to get recognized by Disney! I (of course) am biased but think that it is the COOOOOOLEST release today! It is alternating pics of Constance the bride, with heart charms and hatchet charms!!! I think it will indeed sell out!

Happy Shopping!

moofeet
09-09-2009, 05:17 PM
I REALLLLLLLY want that Cookie Jar/Urn!!

Doodle Duck
09-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Want the THIRTEEN Clock. Will PAY top dollar.

jeffthechef
09-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Don't forget all the WAAAAAY cool SHAG merchandise released in August too!

What is SHAG merchandise?

leota's necklace
09-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Shag is an artist who has recently done a lot of retro-style illos for Disney.

http://www.shag.com/

tinker3
09-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Does anyone know if you can buy this stuff online or only at the parks? We were able to buy some pins (o-pin house) this summer and LOVE them!

spectromen
09-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Some of the leftover SHAG items are in Disneyana now, but several of the low edition or more prized items are already sold out. I'd also expect to see the leftovers from the 40th Anniversary merchandise event on 9/9/09 show up there soon as well, since there was a fair amount of stock left.

bluebayou
09-11-2009, 12:46 PM
I was in the magic kingdom the other day and there was a bunch of Shag merchandise there from the event in August. The women's shirts as well as the hawaiian shirts made it here. Glasses, trays, decanters and postcards were there as well.. Just thought you would like to know in case you are in Orlando. I cannot wait for some of the leftover merchandise from the 999 event to make it here soon!

cstephens
09-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I'd also expect to see the leftovers from the 40th Anniversary merchandise event on 9/9/09 show up there soon as well, since there was a fair amount of stock left.

I don't know if they're at Disneyana yet, but the store at D23 has some of the event items, like the t-shirt, the bowling shirt and the special CD box set.

MadasaHatter
09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
In the Past.....I have just called Disneyland and they have connected me to Disneyana and I have shopped on phone. They take a credit card and then have to ship you the stuff. If you really want something I recommend this. I also recommend calling on a weekday early right after the park opens as they are not very busy and can really take their time helping. I don't know if they still do phone orders but I have done them in the past!!!! Good luck.

moofeet
09-12-2009, 07:15 PM
To anyone who has been in the Disneyana store as of late, do you recall seeing the Shag Haunted Mansion cookie jar???

MaraMouse
09-13-2009, 12:22 AM
^^ I didn't see any.. was there everyday this week

moofeet
09-13-2009, 07:29 AM
Thank You! Was thinking of taking a trip out there, but oh well. :D

MadasaHatter
09-14-2009, 12:45 AM
I was told the SHAG cookie jar sold out the day of the event. I was TOLD that. Some more stuff has appeared in the park I was TOLD! I have seen the cookie jar on ebay A LOT along with LOADS of the tins from the SATURDAY night event. Along with a bunch of other stuff.

dhcloud
10-12-2009, 01:53 PM
I picked up the SHAG Haunted Mansion postcard set from the Gallery. It is a cheap way to get all the art, and not spend a fortune on it. I then went and bought a bunch of cheap 5 x 7 frames and hung them all in a group on the wall. Saving the wall space for some of the other HM art.

On that note, are they going to release some of the other art from the 40th event? I am really hoping to get the two Brian Crosby prints. They stated they were open edition... so I figured they would be in the gallery or Disneyanna as well (already picked up the Jim Shore piece and the 40th Pokitpal) I added the picture of one... the other is the Madam Leota picture.