PDA

View Full Version : Monorail Red

mitch
08-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know when Monorail Red is supposed to be back in service? I don't remember seeing it for at least several months. Just curious.

Mitch

bamato
08-27-2009, 06:48 AM
I believe I saw a picture of it recently with the new windows.... Perhaps it was a Darkbeer photo?

MouseVII
08-27-2009, 07:52 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I've been 8 times since April and haven't seen her once.

I even looked towards the monorail shop whenenver I could but still couldn't see anything.

mitch
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
I believe I saw a picture of it recently with the new windows.... Perhaps it was a Darkbeer photo?

I've seen both Blue and Orange with the new window style but not Red. It will be nice when all three are running again.

Mitch

bamato
08-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Oops, it was orange I saw in the photo. My apologies :(

houseofmouse
08-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Thought I read somewhere it was being serviced and maybe having those new windows put on? I am sure it will be back eventually.

MouseVII
08-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Seeing as how both Blue and Orange both have had the new windows installed for a while now, I don't think it would take this long to install them on Red. But I think Red is considered the "guinea pig" of the Mark VIIs so maybe they're experimenting and trying new things with her.

mitch
08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Seeing as how both Blue and Orange both have had the new windows installed for a while now, I don't think it would take this long to install them on Red. But I think Red is considered the "guinea pig" of the Mark VIIs so maybe they're experimenting and trying new things with her.

That sounds like a pretty logical explanation. So I'll believe that until someone comes up with a better one. :D

Mitch