PDA

View Full Version : Crowds this weekend??

SoCalSnowWhite
01-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Do you think it will be more crowded at the parks on Sunday than on Monday. I know the schools are off Monday, but a lot of parents still have work or they'll have to work the next day. What do you think?

i also thought that "believe" was back up, but it doesn't say so on the "official" site. ????:confused:

drjones
01-16-2003, 07:15 AM
as an AP, i try to go whenever possible, the only time the whole family can get to go is sundays. went last sunday (jan 12) and the park was DEAD. just walk on all the rides. we plan to go for my daughter's B-day next sunday, as the park is open later. DL will be more crowded as it is a holiday weekend but not too bad.

DisneyGuy03
01-16-2003, 09:43 AM
As for Believe, it runs Fri. and Sat., and sometimes on Sun. when kids are off school on Mon, the last part of this rule isn't set in stone though. It only runs when the schools are out the next day, during the shcool year as a general rule, the exception was the Holiday fireworks, which simply ran early enought aht it wasn't an issue and I would imagine that there will be days where this is possible.

I hope that helps