PDA

View Full Version : Days Inn- Garden Grove

Ginj
08-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Has anyone stayed there? I wanted to see what MP members thought of it.

I just booked my hotel for November 3-5 with a jacuzzi room for our Annibirthary(Anniversary/Birthday).

Plus this is my first post!:D

Toocherie
08-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Has anyone stayed there? I wanted to see what MP members thought of it.

I just booked my hotel for November 3-5 with a jacuzzi room for our Annibirthary(Anniversary/Birthday).

Plus this is my first post!:D

Welcome to MousePlanet! Hopefully we'll see you around here a lot!

I have not stayed in that hotel--how far is it from Disneyland? How did you choose it?

Malcon10t
08-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Days Inn appears to be about a mile past the Target on Harbor. Do they offer a shuttle to Disneyland?

Ginj
08-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Well first thing was that me and my hubby wanted a room with a jacuzzi tub and I was looking at other hotels like the Lemon Tree or Pepper Tree but it was so far from Disney and there are no trams or buses that will take you to Disney. Then I was looking on Google Earth at the Crowne Plaza(kinda pricey w/no jacuzzi tub) cuz me and my hubby really like that area and I saw the Days Inn on the map. I checked the prices and looked at pictures and reviews and they all seemed pretty decent. So I went on a whim and booked it after I called to see if they had a shuttle... and they don't but I guess there is a bus stop right in front of the hotel and the bus will take you by the Disneyland enterance. Also there is a tram that comes once and hour to take you to Disneyland but it is $4.95 compared to the bus rate of $1.80 or the figures are something around those numbers.

And thanks for the warm welcome! I have been coming to this site for over 2 years checking the Disneyland Updates religiously every Monday morning. Then for about a year I have been checking the Trip Reports everyday. But I never did posted anything. But I think I'm going to start. I will probably do a Trip Report when we come back from our vacation.

CariBelle
08-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Welcome! I hope you do post a trip report, I love reading them!