PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal Question....

fairestoneofall
08-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Please forgive me if this has been asked. My PAP and DH's PAP expire on 9/12. If we renew his pass at the gate (with the Costco DAP deal) this Friday will it change his renewal date next year to 8/21?

Also, I got our renewal info in the mail (at the old prices) a couple of weeks ago. If I take that form to the ticket booth will they renew mine at the price listed (old price, less $20 for renwal) on the form?

Thanks for your help!!!

fairestoneofall
08-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Seriously.....nobody has an answer to this question???? Where's MammaSilva and Malcon10t when I need them????

Malcon10t
08-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Sorry, was at Club 33 (sorry had to!) When we have done it, we go to the counter, say we want to renew our passes, they do the paperwork, we had them the DAP paperwork, they ask if we want to use the $50 towards the upgrade, and we have to add another $50, and the passes have the old expiration date. We did this last month, and our current passes have an 8/28/10 expire date.

BunnyCups
08-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Had to go to Club 33???

OH NO!

Whatever shall you do?! ;)

fairestoneofall
08-18-2009, 05:16 AM
Malcon10t- Oh yea, I read the post. I forgot you were going to be at Club 33!!! How exciting!!! How was it?? What did you eat?? What did you enjoy the most?? Was this the first time you've been?? I hope I'll be able to go there once in my lifetime!!!

Anyways, thanks for the info on the question. Do you know if they will honor the old AP rate that is on our paperwork or if they will make us pay the new rate? I ask b/c my PAP is $40 more:eek::eek: If they don't. I don't want to mail in my renewal, I need to do it in person so I can use the $50 from DH's DAP and my birthday fun card.

TIMBO
08-18-2009, 06:59 AM
From reading through a few other threads, I'm pretty sure your paying "new" prices.:cool:

Malcon10t
08-18-2009, 08:30 AM
If they don't. I don't want to mail in my renewal, I need to do it in person so I can use the $50 from DH's DAP and my birthday fun card.They should honor it in person. You are renewing with the paperwork in front of you. I would go to Guest Services as they know the rules a little better than the ticket boooths.

fairestoneofall
08-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks Malcon, that's what we'll do. Crossing our fingers all works out. Have a fun trip!!!!

Autopia Guy
08-19-2009, 01:39 AM
Ok, you can get either the AP Renewal Discount which is at old prices for renewals for like a month or two after the price bump. Same happened last year. Or the Costco offer. You can not combine offers.

And you are "Renewing" and AP, it adds a year onto the pass. So you would get an AP with the same date on it still, just a year further away.

fairestoneofall
08-19-2009, 04:39 AM
Thanks Autopia Guy. We are just buying DH a new one with the Costco deal....still only $269 w/ a $50 gift card. We're using the gift card and my bday fun card towards payment on my PAP renewal, that should work, shoudln't it?

MKY4ME
08-19-2009, 09:09 AM
yes, it is a few weeks early, but we got the OLD price plus a $20 discount and a 20% certificate. so we actually saved $60 to do it online a few weeks early-seemed like a good deal to me

Autopia Guy
08-19-2009, 12:25 PM
We're using the gift card and my bday fun card towards payment on my PAP renewal, that should work, shoudln't it?

Absolutely. There is not problem paying like that.