PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Guest Panel

Berry Princess
01-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Anyone else get an email for this? It said it was for Jan 31 in Irvine for several informal discussions. I know I would love to do it but getting to Irvine would be a pain for me and I just know it will probably be in the day time when I am the only one that can watch my kids. LOL Oh well. If someone goes I would like to know about it.

DisneyGuy03
01-15-2003, 01:04 PM
I haven't heard about it, so I am guessing this is one of those by invitation only things.

Berry Princess
01-15-2003, 01:18 PM
Yeah it is. I just thought that there were others on here that had signed up to do the surveys and stuff from the Disneyland site. I remember seeing someone saying something about it months and months ago but don't remember who it was.

Cadaverous Pallor
01-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Hey, where do I sign up??? We live in Irvine!!! No fair! :crying: :mad:

Seriously, how do you get involved?

HBTiggerFan
01-15-2003, 05:39 PM
I got an e-mail about it. I do not remember how I signed up, it is called the disneyland.com panel.

mousey_girl
01-15-2003, 05:41 PM
I received a couple of surveys via email, but since then nothing. I haven't received anything in months.

Berry Princess
01-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Seriously, how do you get involved?

Months ago I had gone to Disneyland.com and they had a pop up window about signing up to do surveys for them. So I signed up. I have done 1 survey so far. This is the 2nd thing I got from them on anything. Like I said I would love to do it but we have 1 car that the hubby takes to work and I stay home with the kids. I just know it will probably be a daytime thing with how my luck is.

Did you sign up HB?

HBTiggerFan
01-16-2003, 10:18 AM
Yes I did. They said not everyone who got an email or siged up will be chosen. So we'll see. I'll let you know if I get picked!

Berry Princess
01-16-2003, 10:23 AM
Yes please do let me know. And yeah I noticed it said something about not all being picked.