PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Question? Random!

Disneyland1955
08-12-2009, 09:49 PM
I bought my annual pass over the internet and printed it off. I wanted to know what do the Deluxe annual pass cards look like. what is teh picture. adn when I get to the park when they scan my print out ticket is a ticket going to pop out of the machine at the entrance or do I go somewhere to get like a thick credit card type of annual pass. thank you so much.:)

Malcon10t
08-12-2009, 10:30 PM
I bought my annual pass over the internet and printed it off. I wanted to know what do the Deluxe annual pass cards look like. what is teh picture. adn when I get to the park when they scan my print out ticket is a ticket going to pop out of the machine at the entrance or do I go somewhere to get like a thick credit card type of annual pass. thank you so much.:)The annual pass cards look similar to the Year of a Million Dreams logo. When you get to the park, a paper ticket will be given to you. You need to take that to the AP processing Center down at the Plaza Pavillion. They will have you fill out info, take your pic, and give you the hard plastic card. (But it is thinner than a credit card.)

disneylandgirl
08-13-2009, 06:38 AM
You take your whole "print out" ticket and give it to the CM when you go through the ticket gates, they'll give you a temporary one day ticket to get you in, then you take that ticket to the AP processing center and they will print our your AP card and take your pic and everything.