PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate! A Street Party music?

dznyphreak
08-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Does anyone know if the soundtrack for Celebrate! is available anywhere? I can see that they might run into problems with the music that isn't theirs, but I have the opening stuck in my head and it's driving me crazy. And I can only appreciate watching it on YouTube so much (too many crowd noises...). Anyone know? Thanks.

olegc
08-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Does anyone know if the soundtrack for Celebrate! is available anywhere? I can see that they might run into problems with the music that isn't theirs, but I have the opening stuck in my head and it's driving me crazy. And I can only appreciate watching it on YouTube so much (too many crowd noises...). Anyone know? Thanks.

i have never seen it for sale in the park. there are a couple of sites on the internet that stream it (and somehow got their hands on the digital copy, not recorded live). If interested PM me..

TowerofTerror
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
I agree I think they should have the soundtrack Celebrate! A Street Party Music

rfaljean
08-06-2009, 11:19 AM

The song is a quick tempo remix of Miley Cyrus' (as Hannah Montana) "Pumpin' Up the Party"... it's an alternative that might help get the song "unstuck".