PDA

View Full Version : AAA Discounts for Character Breakfasts

disneyshoes
08-05-2009, 03:21 PM
We wanted to go to Minnies Character Breakfast but we were told it does not accept AAA discount only Goofys....
Does anyone have any different information- I was sure it did!

mechurchlady
08-05-2009, 04:05 PM
http://www.aaa-calif.com/discounts/dining.aspx?zip=90650
That is from their site at AAA.

# Save 10 percent on food and beverage purchases and dine with Disney Characters at Goofy's Kitchen at the DisneylandŽ Hotel, Disney's PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise PierŽ Hotel, or Plaza Inn in DisneylandŽ park. Also, save at Ariel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria in Disney's California AdventureTM park.
# Valid only at selected dining locations in the Resort during applicable times. Discount excludes taxes, gratuity, and alcoholic beverages. Disney Priority Seating is not required, but suggested, especially for Character meals, as hours vary. To arrange Priority Seating at selected Resort restaurants, call Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (3463). Restaurant locations subject to closure/change. Offer subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.

NOTE: I just called Disney Dining and they said yes there is an AAA discount for the Minnie Breakfast.

Malcon10t
08-05-2009, 04:11 PM
AAA shows Plaza Inn offers a 10% discount. My guess is you should get the discount.

tamagaal
08-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Before my hubby and I became AP holders, we used our AAA card for Minnie's Character Breakfast and got a 10% discount. This was a couple of years ago, but as far as I know, AAA members still get the discount.

Hope this helps! :)

disneyshoes
08-05-2009, 05:06 PM
You guys are awesome :) It was the disney reservations that told me - glad decided to double check and glad I booked anyway! Thanks!