PDA

View Full Version : scrip gift cards

gotchalk
08-05-2009, 08:24 AM
I saw another post that mentioned using scrip gift cards, just curious as to what this is?

fairestoneofall
08-05-2009, 08:27 AM
My friends daughter used to sell them thru her gym, she got credit for them for competitions and such....I don't remember them being at a discount though.

Madabbagator
08-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I saw another post that mentioned using scrip gift cards, just curious as to what this is?

It's a gift card sold at my kids school and I get a % back towards my child's tuition. here is a website if you want more info www.glscrip.com

DisneyFunFamily4
08-05-2009, 06:59 PM
It's a gift card sold at my kids school and I get a % back towards my child's tuition. here is a website if you want more info www.glscrip.com

Our school sells them too!! Basically for us it's free money for the school, we do not get a % off the tuition. I know some private school in the area require each family to purchase a certain amount each month. I wish our school had disney, I'd buy one every week. I'm going to ask them about getting Disney gift cards when school starts! As it is now, every time we go to Vons we pick up a $25 Disney gift card!!!

gotchalk
08-06-2009, 06:52 AM
thanks for the info, I am going to ask about this at our schools.

Rockchalker
08-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Our school sells them too!! Basically for us it's free money for the school, we do not get a % off the tuition. I know some private school in the area require each family to purchase a certain amount each month. I wish our school had disney, I'd buy one every week. I'm going to ask them about getting Disney gift cards when school starts! As it is now, every time we go to Vons we pick up a $25 Disney gift card!!!

Does your school allow you to "shop" the glscrip.com website? The list is huge and that is where the Disney cards are located. ($25, $100, $1000.) I just handwrite it onto my order form. Next week I am also ordering a Rainforest Cafe and Build A Bear.

adriennek
08-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Many private schools in our area sell Scrip. Our church does not have a school but we sell scrip as a fundraiser and we just used some at Disneyland yesterday.

Adrienne

CariBelle
08-06-2009, 09:21 AM
My nephew moved schools and they don't do the scrip fundraiser anymore, it made me sad! I stocked up for Christmas stocking stuffers and enough iTunes to last all year.