PDA

View Full Version : DL Survey--Via Email? Anyone Get One?

Pages : [1] 2

mowsluver
08-04-2009, 04:40 PM
I recieved an offer in my email to do a DL survey. It says that it will be done AT Disneyland, on certain dates, and then at the end of the survey, you will recieve $75....

Has anyone else gotten anything like this? I have never heard of DL actually GIVING away something...especially money!!

Tiger Lily
08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
My husband just received the same email.

DizMe
08-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Humph! I just filled one out in my email for free. I would much rather go to DL and complete it and get $75 in the bargain :D

kfreak
08-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I did one online like a week or so ago. The money seems like a nice incentive to me. What are the dates that the email said??

Nikara
08-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I just got one! At the park they had asked me for my email address a few months ago, then they had emailed me a survey a week or two ago. I just got this survey. It asked what attractions you would be willing to ride. Sounds pretty interesting to me! I'm totally up for it. Hopefully I'll be picked!

DisneyFunFamily4
08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
My BFF called today and she got this email too. When we were at the park the other day they stopped her and asked her for her email address, she thinks this is why they sent it to her, but she said that they didnt' ask if she was a AP. They've emailed me survey's before, but this one sounds cool!!! Oh well, i'll just have to wait and see!!!

PumbaaMan
08-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I received an email message with the following subject line - DisneylandŽ Resort Survey - does anyone know if it's legit? It was sent from the following email address: The DisneylandŽ Resort [DLRResearch2@email.disney.com]

lauras5boys
08-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Has anyone here done the Disneyland Survey where you go to the park on a selected day and get paid $75 at the end of the day?

I'm just wondering what kinds of things it entails.

cstephens
08-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Here's a thread about that. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=130155)

TIMBO
08-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Here's a thread about that. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=130155)

LOL...Did you just send us in a circle? :confused::cool:

mechurchlady
08-07-2009, 10:08 PM
LOL...Did you just send us in a circle? :confused::cool:
looks like it dont it, lol. Staff keeps the boards nice and tidy with everything in its place. I swear I seen the tree before, yup, we are going around in circles.

Toocherie
08-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I received this, filled it out online--it asked certain questions about date availability (I believe in August and September) and what rides you would or would not want to participate in. I must have marked something wrong because they never asked for any contact info like they said they would, so I assume they don't want me to do it based on my answers.

breecie
08-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I filled it out, too. It asked me for a contact number and email and said it would be in contact with me based on availability. I will let everyone know if they contact me:p

TowerofTerror
08-09-2009, 12:21 AM
I never got one in my email

lauras5boys
08-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Apparently the only want people who can go on all the rides. Since I have a few kids that aren't big enough for Autopia or Space Mt they don't need me. Bummer.

dznyphreak
08-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know how/why they got these? I'm feeling left out...

lauras5boys
08-09-2009, 10:08 AM
We were asked a few times over the summer for our email address. I told them we had already given it and they said that they were for different things. I ended up getting both emails, one for the online survey and one for the $75 one.

Smorri
08-14-2009, 01:10 PM
I just got my phone call setting up a time and date for me to take park the research project. So others should be hearing something soon. :)

Nikara
08-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Yup, I'm all signed up for my day. They said that we will head to a research center next to the tour guides/town hall, and that they will then give us itineraries for several attractions to visit, and a camera with which to record our trips. After we are done, we are to go back to the center, give back our camera, take a survey, and then they will give us the $75. I wonder what the purpose of all this is...

dznyphreak
08-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Keep all us unlucky ones informed! I want to hear what they make you ride. :)

HopeTrust N PixieDust
08-24-2009, 02:35 PM
We got the e-mail as well and my fiance got the call back. We're going this week and the only thing we said we wouldn't do was Splash and Space since I didn't want to ride those but other than that we were okay with everything else. We're also both Premium AP's so maybe that's why we got picked?

Anyhow, $75 for enjoying Disneyland when you were going to be there anyway is a sweet deal!

Btw, we also give the surveyors in the park our e-mails and regularly take the surveys even when they don't offer incentives (which is normally the case) so maybe since we're in the system and such willing participants, we got picked?

moofeet
08-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I Would LOVE to get one of these emails!! There is not one single ride I would deny!! :D

TowerofTerror
08-25-2009, 03:45 PM
I would love to do it but I havent got email to do the survey either

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
08-25-2009, 11:05 PM
I was there on my Bday and had a survey lady stop us just as we entered the park. She took my email addy and the email with the $75 offer was in my mailbox when I got home from my trip on the 22nd. Sadly, I cannot go back to the park. :(

mulansgirl
08-26-2009, 08:08 AM
I got the call yesterday to set up my time and date for this. I get to go tomorrow. Very excited. I have done many of their online surveys and a gps product test in the park. This is super cool, I cannot wait till tomorrow.