PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin/Millionaire 1/12/03

RStar
01-13-2003, 02:21 PM
I was just wondering if I was in the company of many of my MP friends yesterday. I went to the AP special showing of Alladin at 6:15, and after standing in that loooong line to pick up my tickets, we went to see 4:50 Millionaire. I noticed a few other APs were there to kill the time as well while waiting for Aladdin. Was anyone else?

BTW, I was with my wife, mom, aunt, and son. I've never gotten in the ring of fire seats, but tried. And this was my mom and aunt's first time. Myself, mom, and aunt all three managed to get in the ring of fire! I had the $2 bill, my aunt had dental floss, and my mom answered the question (ok, I gave her the answer:rolleyes: ). It cool to sit there, even if we didn't even post the board of top ten:( .

BTT
01-13-2003, 02:50 PM
If you're talking about the 5:00pm Millionaire show, then I did the exact same thing--went to the game then went to the 6:15 show after it. Thought the millionaire game was exciting :p, but it was a shame that it only lasted for the one person.

The line for Aladdin seemed to go on forever, and it seemed like it was a little ill-prepared outside the doors. They should have started the line to meet the cast where the doors opened, instead of at the end. We ended up fighting a sea of people who were all trying to get down to the closed end to see the lead stars. The ushers would have been smart to open both ends of the line so people wouldn't be pushing against the tide.

Ben T.

Christiii
01-13-2003, 02:54 PM
I havent been since Christmas, but I went to a regualr showing of Aladdin during Christmas. We got our tix ahead of time and just walked right in...the show was wonderful..I was really not a "Blast fan, tho my mom sure was.
My mom also LOOOVES Millionaire..she got in the hot seat and got up to $132,00 but missed darn it...she had a ball tho!!
We were also there for a special Superbowl Millionaire last year (since she went to Nebraska college which was in the superbowl). The had a lot of private guests but about 300 seat for us regular folk. The two superbowl teams played the game, with REGIS as the host!! My mom about dies since she loves Reg...that was quite a shock to see him walk out!!

DisneyFan25863
01-14-2003, 06:50 PM
I was there, and I did the exact same thing!

RStar
01-15-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
I was there, and I did the exact same thing!

What, get 3 people into the ring of fire seats, or see Aladdin and kill the time at Millionaire?

tod
01-15-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Christiii
We were also there for a special Superbowl Millionaire last year (since she went to Nebraska college which was in the superbowl).

Do you mean Rose Bowl?

--T
stickler
who once sat behind his wife and son, who were in the Ring Of Fire seats, and saw them hit the top spot but decline because they were ineligible.
I laughed. I was ineligible too, but I wasn't in the Ring of Fire...

Christiii
01-15-2003, 06:45 PM
ummm...ok..the secrets out...I know nothing about football...haha..yeah, I guess it was the Rosebowl..its was some kind of bowl this with big fat guys and an almond shaped brown ball...hehe

DisneyFan25863
01-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by RStar
What, get 3 people into the ring of fire seats, or see Aladdin and kill the time at Millionaire?

See Aladdin and kill time at Millionaire :D Also, if anyone remembers seeing a tall teenager with a friend with red hair who both had pins in the single rider line on Sorin' or Muholland Madness, that was me and "smocphiepooh!