PDA

View Full Version : Stolen APs!

yohomama212
07-27-2009, 10:36 AM
*Sigh* I just got finished talking to an officer, my car got broken into and my wallet was stolen. My, my son's, and my daughter's APs, among other things, were in there. I figure I'll need the report to issue replacements, that's fine. Anything else? Will they charge me for stolen cards? What's that fee?

Elizabeth

mechurchlady
07-27-2009, 10:54 AM
They will need a police report then it is free. Calvin had his stolen/lost and we had to pay $20 because we had no proof that it was stolen. They have your photo in their database so the Guest Relations window CMs will be able to pop out a new one almost instantly. It took 10 to 15 minutes in line and about 3 minutes get the replacement passport.

bennette
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
You don't need any paperwork to get a replacement. People lose them all the time. The fee was $20 last time I got one (last year). Go to Guest Relations and they will print out new ones.

Sorry about your car. :(

mechurchlady
07-27-2009, 11:00 AM
No paperwork is needed but if you want to have them waive the fee then you need proof that the AP was stolen or detroyed. They asked for a police report.

Mermaid
07-27-2009, 11:14 AM
When mine was stolen they asked for a police report. I didn't have it with me, so I paid the $20. It seemed like if I had had it, it would have been free, but I didn't ask. You just go to the regular ticket lines and they can process it there. They printed mine right out! The line was long but the process took under 5 minutes.

AVP
07-27-2009, 12:29 PM
The replacement fee is waived with a police report, otherwise it is $20 per pass.

AVP

Rkkm
07-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I am so sorry that this happened to you and your family! Not fair!

If the thieves attempt to use the AP passes, will they be stopped at the gates? Is there some kind of alert that is issued when a passholder reports a stolen pass?

mechurchlady
07-27-2009, 06:24 PM
I am so sorry that this happened to you and your family! Not fair!

If the thieves attempt to use the AP passes, will they be stopped at the gates? Is there some kind of alert that is issued when a passholder reports a stolen pass?
AP have a barcode and they can cancel that AP card so that if it is scanned at the parking garage, shops, or entrances they will know it is void.

yohomama212
07-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Should I report them stolen then before I go back? What number do I call for that?

Elizabeth

DizneyMommy
07-28-2009, 07:31 AM
Should I report them stolen then before I go back? What number do I call for that?

Elizabeth

I would! I wouldn't want anyone using my passes and then dong something stupid to get me revoked. Assuming they could pass for you in the photo.

HobbitFeet
07-28-2009, 01:27 PM
From the AP/disneyland site:

What do I do if my Annual Passport is lost or stolen?

Please report the situation immediately to a Main Entrance Ticket Booth at the DisneylandŽ Resort, or contact the Annual Passholder Hotline at 714-781-4546. If your Pass is in good standing and you forgot to bring it to the Resort on a visit, you will be provided one courtesy admission for the year. If your Passport is lost or stolen you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of $20 for your Passport replacement (fee may be waived if a copy of a police report is shown).

Malcon10t
07-28-2009, 01:42 PM
I know I've posted this before. I called Disneyland when our house burnt down. I explained the passes and that we were coming for my daughter's 16th birthday. We had no problem with getting the passes replaced without the fee. ($20 added up when there was 5 of us!) They were very nice in working with me. Just bring your police report.