PDA

View Full Version : Where to kiss at DLR?

Pages : [1] 2

JamesDL
07-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Not looking for a full make out session but what are some cute places to sneak a few PG kisses at with your significant other?

My first on the list is the wishing well near the castle.

bassett1976
07-23-2009, 04:42 PM
We recommend anywhere but the bathrooms.:p

Toocherie
07-23-2009, 04:45 PM
LOL-=-well, until construction started I used to see people camped out on the benches over between Golden Dreams theatre and the ramps down to the wharf. But those were full make out sessions so wouldn't be what you were looking for anyway.

Something more private might be the area behind Grizzly River Rapids or on the bridge by Big Thunder Mountain.

darph nader
07-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Not looking for a full make out session but what are some cute places to sneak a few PG kisses at with your significant other?

My first on the list is the wishing well near the castle.

What's the big deal,as long as you don't "GET BUSY". :D
A friend of saw this happen years ago at the hotel swimming pool. :eyeroll:

mechurchlady
07-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Carnaton Gardens is pretty private. Try driving and kissing on Autopia. You could try during off hours to get a rear cab ride on the monorail to yourself. HISTA is usually pretty empty. Innoventions has some hiding spots. Next to Pizza Oom Mow Mow is a parade exit that is not private but is out fhe public view mostly if you have your backs turned. Have you tried kissing on Soarin'? There is a path west of Soarin for CM's to exit that is not too private but can be a good kissing spot. Hollywoodland backlot has few people.

sjhanksaz
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Don't do it by the exit to Mickey's house in toon town. Two guys were going at it in a little alley way there. It was pretty bad, not G nor PG at all.

We were so busy rushing the kids by so they didn't see that we didn't report it. Something I always regreted not doing

Tinkermommy
07-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Try driving and kissing on Autopia.

ACK! Not Autopia!!

I was once pressing the gas pedal for my toddler niece while my brother, my daughter and his other toddler were in the car in front of us. I looked down to snap a quick picture of my niece, then looked up to see a CM had stopped my brother's car because he was holding the little one.

I had only looked away for a moment, but I came within inches of hitting them. The cars don't go that fast, but it would NOT have been a gentle bump!

Bytebear
07-23-2009, 07:32 PM
On the top of the Mark Twain.
In a doombuggy.
The caves on Tom Sawyer Island
The back of the boat on Pirates
The train tunnels.

trypticon
07-23-2009, 07:50 PM
I agree with Tom Sawyers Island. I've read that there is a place hidden away there where people even have sex sometimes.

CariBelle
07-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Snow White's Grotto is my #1 choice also! Other places we like to...frequent lol are:
- While riding HM, especially going down the hallway
- In the Courtyard of the Angels
- On Peter Pan
- During the very dark parts of Pirates at the beginning
- On Tower of Terror right before the big drop

Niwel
07-23-2009, 08:20 PM
The whole place is romantic .... there's never a wrong place to steal a kiss (except the bathrooms, as bassett said) :fez:

TowerofTerror
07-23-2009, 09:10 PM
inside pirate of the Caribbean

dznyphreak
07-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Don't do it by the exit to Mickey's house in toon town. Two guys were going at it in a little alley way there. It was pretty bad, not G nor PG at all.

This is just a bad choice on their part. Of all the places not frequented by kids as heavily, why pick right by Mickey's house to make out? Distasteful IMHO.

I once saw a couple "in line" at the corn dog wagon who were making out so intensely that they were falling backwards into the bushes by Plaza Inn. :rolleyes: A little too public. (As my sister wisely put it..."Disneyland is where you take the kids, not make the kids")

How about the lower level of Hungry Bear, right by the river? Just make sure there aren't any diners and that the Mark Twain/Columbia/canoes aren't passing by (or that they are, if you want) :p

mechurchlady
07-24-2009, 01:59 AM
Tom Sawyer Island on the west end is a dead end at the fort. There is a bathroom on the north side of the forth and that is it. It is pretty quiet over there and great for relaxing, smooching or nap attacks, lol.

The Sun Wheel is pretty private but usually they make people share cars. Toy Story Mania is a possibility. Any of the dark Fantasyland rides have semi-private spots for a quick kiss.

disneylandgirl
07-24-2009, 06:52 AM
(As my sister wisely put it..."Disneyland is where you take the kids, not make the kids")

OMG so true... LOL.

How about the lower level of Hungry Bear, right by the river? Just make sure there aren't any diners and that the Mark Twain/Columbia/canoes aren't passing by (or that they are, if you want) :p

I second the lower level of hungry bear! I just discovered that spot last week. It was so nice to sit and watch the ducks, be in the shade, and not have tons of people around, or any people for that matter. For a moment I wished I had been with my fiance, not my mother. :rolleyes: I'll bring him down there when we go in December. ;)

AVP
07-24-2009, 07:32 AM
As my sister wisely put it..."Disneyland is where you take the kids, not make the kids"And with that very useful piece of advice, please remember that MousePad is a family-friendly community. Please keep your comments PG.

AVP

daveywest
07-24-2009, 08:40 AM
On the top of the Mark Twain.
In a doombuggy.
The caves on Tom Sawyer Island
The back of the boat on Pirates
The train tunnels.

I was on Pirates once when I was just barely a teenager. A couple were really going at it in the front row when a booming voice came over the loudspeaker, "There are children present!"

They moved to opposite sides of the boat for the rest of the ride.

Bytebear
07-24-2009, 08:46 AM
I was on Pirates once when I was just barely a teenager. A couple were really going at it in the front row when a booming voice came over the loudspeaker, "There are children present!"

Yes, you have to pick your place in the boat carefully, the back row of any ride will give you a little more privacy. But be aware, the boats on Pirates do sometimes get pretty close to each other. ;)

dznyphreak
07-24-2009, 09:42 AM
And with that very useful piece of advice, please remember that MousePad is a family-friendly community. Please keep your comments PG.

AVP

Noted. My apologies AVP.

CariBelle
07-24-2009, 09:59 AM
Oh I forgot one! Right next to the Sleeping Beauty statue in Fantasyland.

adriennek
07-24-2009, 10:36 AM

When kissing on rides, it's always a good idea to remember how many cameras they have watching the guests. ;)

Adrienne

DisneylandDad
07-24-2009, 12:53 PM
When kissing on rides, it's always a good idea to remember how many cameras they have watching the guests. ;)

Adrienne

I thought I saw a quote like that from Paris Hilton a while back, maybe not though ;)

disneylandgirl
07-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Noted. My apologies AVP.

I don't think she was talking to you... :rolleyes:

Adrienne

That's what I was going to say! :D I think a dark ride is OK to sneak a tiny little kiss, but nothing too much, because you ARE being watched.

Bytebear
07-24-2009, 01:59 PM
That's what I was going to say! :D I think a dark ride is OK to sneak a tiny little kiss, but nothing too much, because you ARE being watched.

and critiqued. :~D

mswong40
07-24-2009, 02:43 PM
OMG!! I had to laugh at the thought of "making out" with my bf.......I cant imagine all the laughs the cm's get as they watch people trying to be all sneaky......and there are many eyes watching them. LOL!!