PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholders Magazine?

Hannahbelle
07-22-2009, 04:18 PM
I haven't gotten by Backstage "magazine" for a while. What is on the front of the most recent one?

Malcon10t
07-22-2009, 04:36 PM
I haven't gotten by Backstage "magazine" for a while. What is on the front of the most recent one?Head to the AP website and you can download the summer version. Has the dragon on the front.

Toocherie
07-22-2009, 07:38 PM
I recently got a "Family Fun" magazine in the mail (the same one you can find in the Disney hotel rooms). I did not subscribe to this--and it said "passholder" on it--so I'm wondering is this something I'm getting for being an AP holder too?

mechurchlady
07-22-2009, 07:48 PM
From what I heard online, Disney offered a free subscription to the Family Fun magazine of theirs when they temporarily discontinued the AP magazine for Disneyland AP. I got that this week I think, I know it was this month. Have not seen but one AP magazine since I restarted AP.

Malcon10t
07-22-2009, 07:49 PM
so I'm wondering is this something I'm getting for being an AP holder too?
yup.. They substituted this when they discontinued Disney Magazine.

Krisseee2
07-23-2009, 05:22 AM
Ya I haven't got one in like a year,I just wrote to them and asked why and she said they only send them out quarterly which I know and still have not recieved any this year at all. lame

houseofmouse
07-23-2009, 08:30 AM
I have not gotten any at all this year! I asked at Guest Services in Feb. and was given the run around and then told to call a number and ask. I never did.:( If they are not printing them anymore to save money, they should just say so and be done with it. Then eveyone would know to go online and read it there.

disney42dude
07-23-2009, 08:42 AM
My sister has gotten hers in the mail and I have never received one. Also, I know they're not doing them quarterly because there was no spring issue in the mail or online.

Hannahbelle
07-23-2009, 12:01 PM
thanks everyone for your input; I couldn't find it on line. Yes, we get the Family Fun Magazine too, but the Backstage Pass "newsletter" is MIA lately. I didn't even get the summer issue and I renewed in May.

Hannahbelle
07-23-2009, 12:03 PM
yup.. They substituted this when they discontinued Disney Magazine.

Oh so they did have a "Disney" magazine at one time. Wish they still did.

TowerofTerror
07-23-2009, 01:50 PM
I wish they still had the magazine

spookykitten
07-23-2009, 06:10 PM
I noticed this the other day as well, when I was cleaning out the office and found the winter AP magazine that I received last year. My husband and I renewed our AP's back in February and haven't gotten anything since. :crying:

dlfansx4
07-24-2009, 07:11 AM
thanks everyone for your input; I couldn't find it on line. Yes, we get the Family Fun Magazine too, but the Backstage Pass "newsletter" is MIA lately. I didn't even get the summer issue and I renewed in May.

I dont' think we have received one this year either.

Hannahbelle
07-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Well, for lack of a better word, that sucks.

We should at least be able to view it online which I've looked for and cant seem to find. Anyone else have any luck finding the pdf?

sierranevada
07-27-2009, 09:29 AM
If you PM me, I can email you the PDF.

Malcon10t
07-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Well, for lack of a better word, that sucks.

We should at least be able to view it online which I've looked for and cant seem to find. Anyone else have any luck finding the pdf?If you go to the Annual Pass website and log in, look on the left side you will see Summer 2009 AP Newsletter (http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/ap/newsletters/BackstagePass_summer2009.pdf).

Hannahbelle
07-30-2009, 03:16 PM
THANK YOU! MUCH APPRECIATED, EVERYONE!
Hope they get more consistent in mailing these out, but the PDF is just fine too. (Less clutter on my coffee table!)