PDA

View Full Version : Ride Ideas for Tomorrowland

DisneyFan25863
01-12-2003, 10:13 AM
Anyone have some ride ideas for twomorrowland? I was thinking they could put and Indy type ride on the peoplemover track and theme it to a mission to the moon or somthing. ;)

drjones
01-12-2003, 10:47 AM
a time machine ride would be cool

Daisymae81183
01-15-2003, 08:35 PM
I have many ride ideas, but for tomorrowland my idea is not really for a ride, but more for a resturant. See i know they have Redds pizza port there, but I think they should change it to Pizza Plannet, and even put a giant toy machine in the middle filled with stuffed aliens that you can actually play. Just set it up totally like Toy Story.

Lashbear
01-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Surely they've got the modern technology to bring back the Flying Saucers by now ? (That would be SO Cool):cool:

tiggerandtink
01-15-2003, 09:38 PM
:cool: I'm a big fan of Alien Encounter at MK. I understand they are redoing it with a Stitch theme which could be cool. It seems that there are many possibilities for Tomorrowland with Buzz Lightyear, Stitch and even Treasure Planet (though not real impressed with the movie) to find a ride idea. What about something old school like Tron or The Cat From Outerspace? Although old school is pretty opposite of Tomorrowland I guess, but you see where I'm going.

Laffite
01-15-2003, 09:45 PM
How about change the whole thing to Squaresville, where everything is made out of squares.

Squaresville sounds pretty cool :cool:

Preston