PDA

View Full Version : So. Cal. Passport

Fearless Mouse
01-11-2003, 09:46 PM
They wouldnt sell us them. They were real picky wanting the area code that we lived in. When they found out i live in Arizona they said no. So i sent some other ppl from our party up there and told em we lived in san juan capistrano (where my grandmother used to live) they wanted to see ID so we told them we just moved in and havent changed our ID yet then they sold them to us :)

tabacco
01-11-2003, 10:02 PM
Are you talking about the 2day deal or the AP?

If you're talking about the 2 day deal, they're picky because it's a SoCal offer. It's called that for a reason.

Fearless Mouse
01-11-2003, 10:03 PM
the AP

tabacco
01-11-2003, 10:07 PM
Unless policies have changed in the last week, they shouldn't have ID'd you for the AP at all. Maybe you got someone who was new and believed what the placemat says.

driftwood714
01-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Or perhaps policy had changed.

DisneyGuy03
01-12-2003, 12:05 PM
I will ask the next time that I go and find out what the policy indeed is.

I wish they could keep all their information up to date, like the parking, by policy, we are no klonger limited to only the Mickey and Friend's Parking structure, we can park in any of their lots (Excluding Downtown Disney and hotel parking lots of course) that are open that day, yet all literture and such says this is not the case, but I asked at the parking booth the other day what the case is and I was told that they are no longer limiting our parking to the structure.

If the policy has indeed changed on the So. Cal APs, then if they had updated thier marketing and such when they had the policy of selling them to anyone, then change it back when the policy changed back (if it did), we would know for sure.

marciemi
01-12-2003, 02:31 PM
I've called twice - once to guest services and once to ticket orders and both places assured me I could buy one & I live in Michigan. These calls were in the last week, but I haven't actually ordered them yet!

Kimi_Coconuts
01-13-2003, 12:35 PM
We just bought one and we were assured we did not have to live in the SO CAL area, we live in No CAL. So, that is interesting. CALL AGAIN I say!