PDA

View Full Version : Nffc?

JLKirscher
01-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Can someone elaborate on what NFFC is? I just read a news story about it on laughingplace.com

Thanks!

Sheila
01-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Briefly, the NFFC (the "National Fantasy Fan Club") is an unofficial Disneyana fan club with international chapters.

There's a yearly convention they put on in either Anaheim or Orlando with lots of collectibles and which typically features many guest speakers from the Disney Company.

It looks like LP is now hosting their main website, NFFC (http://laughingplace.com/Info-ID-NFFC-Main.asp) now. (But you probably already saw that link.)

NFFC'ers are a fun group and typically have monthly meetings for each chapter. Their next big event is in a few days on January 18 in Garden Grove, CA.

HTH,
Sheila

adriennek
01-10-2003, 10:15 PM
NFFC hosts a big week-long convention each year in Anaheim in July, corresponding with the Disneyland's July 17th birthdate.

Adrienne K

JLKirscher
01-15-2003, 02:37 PM
Is anyone on here a member of this (yes, I realize that this may be a dumb question:D ) ? And better yet, is anyone a member of the Sacramento (Northern Cal) chapter?

I am very interested in meeting other people, so I can prove to my husband that I am not the only Disney freak in the world:p