PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass

DisneylandKid
07-16-2001, 10:25 AM
I have heard that you can use tickets from other days to use for Fastpass. Is this true? Is this allowed?
Also, if you have a 2-park AP, can you have 1 Fastpass for Disneyland and 1 for DCA at the same time?

JRob2k1
07-16-2001, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
Also, if you have a 2-park AP, can you have 1 Fastpass for Disneyland and 1 for DCA at the same time?

Yes

-JRob

mrfantasmic
07-16-2001, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
I have heard that you can use tickets from other days to use for Fastpass. Is this true?
All this is true! You can get alot done with this knowledge!

Gemini Cricket
07-16-2001, 06:00 PM
I have an idea! SlowPass. If you get one, as soon as you get to the front of the line they send you to the back again and again.
Or they make you get into a line that just ends up at a wall, bathroom or something.

stan4d_steph
07-16-2001, 06:57 PM
Doc said:
Or they make you get into a line that just ends up at a wall, bathroom or something.

It would be like that South Park episode with the carnival and the "Line ride."
:)

FantasmicFan82
07-17-2001, 07:57 PM
yeah, that Line Ride was cool Steph. i wanna go on it. btw, Great Logo. U2 Rules!

EandCDad
07-17-2001, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by FantasmicFan82
yeah, that Line Ride was cool Steph. i wanna go on it. btw, Great Logo. U2 Rules!

Tony - How can both U2 and Fantasmic rule? One must be supreme. Perhaps a Celeberty Death Match?;)

Morrigoon
07-17-2001, 09:47 PM
The old day ticket thing used to work, but they've tightened up on it. Old APs and old multi-day passes do work though

PirateoftheCaribbean
07-18-2001, 08:49 AM
Sorry to get off topic, but that SP episode was one of my favorites, too.:p

stan4d_steph
07-18-2001, 09:36 AM
FantasmicFan82 said: btw, Great Logo. U2 Rules!

But of course. :D

And EandCDad, as far as Celebrity Deathmatch, would it be the good or evil U2 fighting? (btw, this is in reference to the new video for "Elevation").

However, we are getting rather off-topic. I think there are good and bad aspects to FastPass, but am ultimately thankful that I don't have to waste 60 min in line for Space Mountain and the broken speakers. :p

Lacrosse Boy
07-18-2001, 12:00 PM
U2? That is SO old! I was in like 3rd grade when they were popular!

Napsto
07-18-2001, 12:27 PM
hwho is u2? just playing!

Maleficent0
07-18-2001, 01:37 PM
Morrigoon,

Did I catch that right? I can use an old AP? As in an old expired AP? So I can take my cards from 1999, 2000, and 2001 and get 3 FastPasses at one time?

stan4d_steph
07-18-2001, 02:07 PM
I did something similar yesterday. I had a one day blockout pass and I had gotten a FastPass (FP) for Splash Mountain that was within 5 minutes of being valid. Since I was over by Space Mt. and wasn't planning to go to Splash right away, I decided to go ahead and get the other but kept getting an invalid pass. What was even more frustrating was that the FP clock said it was after the time I should be able to get a new one. Needless to say after waiting a few minutes and trying again with the blockout ticket, I stuck my AP in there to see if it would work and it did. So, although I'm not sure that the time hadn't just finished up on my other FP, it seemed as if I was able to get 2. I didn't continue to test the theory and would say that getting multiples is sort of like cheating, which I don't encourage. :)

Sorry I got a bit wordy there.

Napsto
07-18-2001, 11:40 PM
you used to be able to cheat the system but now i don't think you can. i think they changed it so the ticket you sue to get in is in the "computer" and then it matches up after you get it so they keep tabs. i tried using an old ticket recently an they said that i didn't use tha tticket for entrance so i din't get afast pass