PDA

View Full Version : Location of 2-Queen Handicap Room at GCH?

Escape2Disney
07-12-2009, 10:31 PM
I have a reservation for a 2-Queen Handicap room at GCH in September. Can anyone give me an idea of where in the hotel this room might be? The Cast Member wasn't able to give me any detail.

Thanks!

Malcon10t
07-13-2009, 06:46 AM
I have a reservation for a 2-Queen Handicap room at GCH in September. Can anyone give me an idea of where in the hotel this room might be? The Cast Member wasn't able to give me any detail.

Thanks!I *think* there are several of these and they are probably scattered through out the hotel, so pinpointing a room would be futile.

Escape2Disney
07-13-2009, 06:54 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure since the Cast Member trying to find the room seemed to think it was the only one (it took quite a few long stretches on hold).

It is so hard to wait 2 months to go! I guess I was just looking for info to satisfy my trip-planning-curiosity!

AVP
07-13-2009, 08:22 AM
We've stayed in one of them, and it was directly above the World of Disney store, facing Downtown Disney.

AVP

Escape2Disney
07-13-2009, 08:35 AM
That would be a nice location! Honestly, I'll be happy ANYWHERE in the hotel :-)

Toocherie
07-13-2009, 03:16 PM
There are handicapped two-queen rooms on the DTD side both "inside" and "outside"--my favorite handicapped two-queen room however is right off the elevator overlooking the lobby--I think the room number was 2000 (and presumably 3000, 4000 etc. are also handicapped rooms). Otherwise, it's quite a trek to get to the handicapped room (which I couldn't understand . . . . )