PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's House in Toon Town

Pirate33
07-07-2009, 12:28 PM
This is a dumb question I am sure, but is this still set up so that you have a private meeting with Mickey at the end and can take pictures? I'm taking my 4 1/2 year old son there soon and don't want to promise something that won't happen!

MammaSilva
07-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Well it's true that Mickeys house is still there and you tour the house and follow a path out to the Movie Barn where Mickey is filming that day. As for "private" they actually send in groups of about 6/8 people and they do combine groups that aren't 'together' so I don't know if I'd call that private but we always let the other group go first and hang back because after they get their photos and autographs they leave the set and then we have a few private moments with Mickey. It's awesome.

Pirate33
07-07-2009, 12:41 PM
This is just what I needed to know -- thanks! I think I will save this to be a surprise.

TowerofTerror
07-07-2009, 02:32 PM
I love Mickeys Houses it a good place to get a pix with him.

Pookie
07-07-2009, 03:36 PM
We got to TT at 9am and the pictures with Mickey and Minnie were both at their front doors and then you toured the house. Maybe because there was no line yet?

MammaSilva
07-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Mickey doesn't usually start filming til the photopass folk show up...until then he's usually at his front door.

Pookie
07-08-2009, 02:39 PM
The Photo Pass people were there and we got our pictures taken. They were out within 10 minutes of TT opening.

yohomama212
07-08-2009, 05:07 PM
I'll never forget one special moment last year. We got to TT shortly after the park opened. I had the kids in sweatshirts and it was already quite warm so we took a few minutes to peel off the extra layer and get everyone set. As I was getting my camera ready, Minnie came out from backstage and snuck up on DD#1. I saw her coming and squealed then DD turned around and gave Minnie a huge hug! Minnie took her hand and walked us all up to Mickey's house where he was out front seeing guests. We got awesome pics with Mickey and Minnie without waiting in line!

All this to say that it was at least an hour after park opening, Mickey was at the front of his house, and there were PhotoPass photographers there, so you never know until you get there.

Elizabeth

explodingboy
07-12-2009, 04:20 PM
mikeys house is a nice place to post up and watch some good ol cartoons.

Tan Da Man
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
mikeys house is a nice place to post up and watch some good ol cartoons.

It really is! Last time we were there me and my buddy sat down for a good 30 minutes watching the old cartoons (which were suprisingly violent lol). People passing by would laugh at us for lounging in the mouse house.