PDA

View Full Version : What would you take?

DisneyGuy03
01-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Pardon me if there has been a similar thread, but I just downloaded and was watching a video from America Sings and it got me to thinking.....
If you could take any one show/attraction from the Disneyland Resot, past or present, what would it be and why?

Me, I would take America Sings, as I love the show and look at all the Audio Animatronics that I would get :-) It has a ton of great show elements to it and always has been one of my favorites, I wish it would at least come back.

Well, grab what you want, supplies are limited and on a first come first serve basis, as always.

DisneyFan25863
01-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Star Tours, of course......or maybe Indy. Not sure. Can I take both? PLEASE;)

DisneyGuy03
01-08-2003, 05:45 PM
One per guest, after all, we have to give everyone a chance.......once everyone has gone, if it's still there, have at the other ;-)

zapppop
01-08-2003, 05:48 PM
MSEP.
aaah,.... all the pretty colors :D

Lashbear
01-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Haunted Mansion for me, please. Although I quite fancy the NBC version, I will have to take the traditional mansion.

Cheers, Mansioneers !
Rob :D

Lani
01-08-2003, 06:10 PM
Fantasmic! It's an F-ticket attraction! :D

MammaSilva
01-08-2003, 08:30 PM
UGH my first three choices are gone....HM and Fanasmic and EP...so I guess I have to go with the castle, moat and NA's swans included! I'd reopen the walk thru and freshen it up with todays technology....add a wing for living quaters, bann the piles of plush and enjoy the view that those pesky .. oh I mean PERKY ambasadors had on NYE :)

Not Afraid
01-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
UGH my first three choices are gone....HM and Fanasmic and EP...so I guess I have to go with the castle, moat and NA's swans included! I'd reopen the walk thru and freshen it up with todays technology....add a wing for living quaters, bann the piles of plush and enjoy the view that those pesky .. oh I mean PERKY ambasadors had on NYE :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:crying:

Well, I'm just going to have to pack my bags and move to France. I'll take DLP's Castle the the swans that live outside the park in the lake.

MammaSilva
01-08-2003, 08:38 PM
NA you would always have special privleges.....the moat and swans will always be available to you :)

Not Afraid
01-08-2003, 08:40 PM
NA you would always have special privleges.....the moat and swans will always be available to you :)

Thank you!:) And you can come visit me in France.;)

MammaSilva
01-08-2003, 08:43 PM
ohhhhhh you're taking all of Disneyland Paris then LOL?

Not Afraid
01-08-2003, 08:45 PM
ohhhhhh you're taking all of Disneyland Paris then LOL?
Greedy little thing, aren't I?;)

MonorailMan
01-08-2003, 08:52 PM
I'd take the Monorails, but their in such bad condition. And where's all that track going to go? :D

I'd take the costuming building. I could keep the character/CM costumes I wanted too, and put the rest on Ebay, and rake in the dough! :~D :~D

DisneyGuy03
01-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Hey, then after you rake in the dough, you could afford enough land to put the track on.

Don
01-10-2003, 04:16 PM
Call me a sadist, but I'd take It's A Small World Holiday.