PDA

View Full Version : Proposing at Disneyland [Club 33]

Jaybles
06-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Hi fellow Disney fans! My name is Jace, and I am planning to propose to my girlfriend in Disneyland, in fact I just got the ring last week. I know it comes up very often here, and I don't mean to annoy or offend the vets of the site, but I'm looking for help to try and make a reservation at Club 33. So far I've had no luck with "friends of friends who know someone", and so I thought I would try here. My girlfriend Amanda and I both love Disneyland very much, we have the Premium annual passes and I know that this would mean the world to her, and therefore mean the world to me. We've been dating for a little more than seven years now and I love her very very much and would do anything to see her happy. I would fully be willing to compensate any member of Club 33 willing to help and make the dinner reservation, really anything I can do to see this through I will comply. If anyone is willing to help, or even might know someone who might be able to help me here, I would be eternally grateful. I know it's a tall request, but even a long shot would be appreciated, any chance at all to contact a member even possibly willing would be more than I could ever thank you for. Thanks very much :) My email is rmdrd1@comcast.net or if anyone wants to PM me that's cool too.

Jace

AVP
06-29-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi Jace,

Welcome to MousePad. I hate to do this to your first post, but I need to point you to MousePlanet's policy about soliciting admission to Club 33.

CLICK ME (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=124159)

MousePlanet has decided not to allow solicitations involving Club 33 access or meals on MousePad, including the Buy/Sell/Trade board. This means that MousePad members may no longer post requests for access to Club 33, and that MousePad members who are also Club 33 members may no longer offer access to Club 33 through this forum.

If you've seen past threads discussing this topic, you already know that the odds of getting a Club 33 member to volunteer to make a reservation for a perfect stranger are pretty much 0. You've also probably seen a million threads discussing other proposal opportunities inside Disneyland, and maybe even come across the instances where MousePad members have helped another member plan a surprise proposal in the parks.

Feel free to start a new thread if you want to discuss options to Club 33, but I am closing this solicitation.

Adrienne