PDA

View Full Version : Character search?

thymeandplace
06-18-2009, 10:53 PM
My aunt is really looking forward to our upcoming Disneyland vacation. She is especially excited to see her favorite character: Perry the platypus from Phineas and Ferb. Does anyone know if Perry or any character from that show wander around in Disneyland? If so where would we find them?

ChipmunkStar
06-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Nope, the only Disney Channel character to be meeting and greeting as of late seems to be Handy Manny (of Playhouse Disney). Kim Possible made a brief appearance a few years back, and some other Playhouse characters used to be about, but for now, Manny seems to be it.

Drince88
06-19-2009, 04:21 AM
Is that character part of the Playhouse Disney show?

Marasmama
06-19-2009, 05:50 AM
I can't remember seeing any Phineas and Ferb stuff at the parks at all. Definitely, not the characters. Too bad. I'll take Agent P over Spongebob any day.

3Princesses1Prince
06-19-2009, 07:10 AM
Is that character part of the Playhouse Disney show?

It shouldn't be, P&F aren't a part of Playhouse Disney.

Drince88
06-19-2009, 07:38 AM
It shouldn't be, P&F aren't a part of Playhouse Disney.

Thanks. I don't watch the Disney channel at all, so I don't know who's in Playhouse Disney and who is in 'regular' Disney channel programming.

UsBurchs
06-19-2009, 09:59 AM
My son is a HUGE Perry fan as well. It IS a Disney Channel show, but not part of Playhouse Disney (a bit too old for that crowd - although my 5-year-old LOVES it!) If you haven't caught an episode, its really quite funny and has a lot of fun songs written for the show. I know they have the show "on demand" in our area. The Disney Store here had t-shirts and a Perry stuffed toy that "growls". An Agent-P Character at Disneyland would be fun, but I'm not sure many people know who he is yet . . . spread the word! :) Phineas and Ferb is a fun show and Perry (alias Agent P) is AWESOME!

Dooby-dooby-doo-wah!

yohomama212
06-19-2009, 11:25 AM
We just started watching P&F this week since they changed the programming schedule. I'm loving it, probably more than the kids. My only question is where they go to school... they have 104 days of summer vacation... we get 83!

Elizabeth

UsBurchs
06-22-2009, 11:49 AM
We just started watching P&F this week since they changed the programming schedule. I'm loving it, probably more than the kids. My only question is where they go to school... they have 104 days of summer vacation... we get 83!

Elizabeth

LOL!!! I thought that was strange too! We have about that amount this year because we're going from private preschool to public elementary, but it's not going to be that long any more! But, itsn't it a funny show? I love the songs. It's so cleaver. The newest episode with Meap was pretty cute. And I just love Doofenshmurtz (sp?). Gotta laugh! :D

candles71
06-22-2009, 01:54 PM
On the characters at the parks, no haven't seen them or any merchadise.

On the show- My 6 y/o niece was with my sil, who's vehicle apparently needed to be jump started. A nice young man,mid 20's my sil said (as we are later 30's hes young;)) offered to help but said he didn't know how to attach the cables. My 6 y/o niece says you attach the positive cables to the positive terminals and the attach the negative cable to any metal surface of the engine compartment. (insert open mouthed chin on floor smilie here). Actually the young man took instruction from a 6 y/o girl in stride. Later my sil asked her how she knew that, she said "from Phineas and Furb".

danyoung
06-23-2009, 07:34 AM
I love the songs. It's so cleaver.

They use BIG KNIVES in the show?????

Sorry, couldn't resist . . .

DisneyFunFamily4
06-23-2009, 08:28 AM

Elizabeth
ok, I had to count, we get 88... I guess the song sounds better with 104, and now I have that song in my head....

angcould
06-23-2009, 09:44 AM
ok, I had to count, we get 88... I guess the song sounds better with 104, and now I have that song in my head....

Laughing, Ditto that on the song! the show is always on around our house too!

SJF510
06-23-2009, 02:18 PM
There is a Phineas and Ferb pin at the Parks, but no Perrys sadly. We would be first in line for a Perry Pin. That is the only P&F merch I've seen at the parks.

RoseLBeautyu
06-24-2009, 10:22 AM
IS there really a handy manny at the park or just at playhouse live

candles71
06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
IS there really a handy manny at the park or just at playhouse live

Handy Manny was in the Hollywood backlot area at the first of the month. Around where you find the Incredibles.

UsBurchs
06-24-2009, 08:55 PM
They use BIG KNIVES in the show?????

Sorry, couldn't resist . . .

I beg your pardon. It was a typo. :eyeroll: No big knives . . . that I've seen . . . yet. I Weel tri mi besst too tipe betr. :)

danyoung
06-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Yes, I know it was a typo. It's one of my quirks - pointing out the obvious while making fun of it. Hope you weren't too offended.