PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Reservations

Pages : [1] 2

ctemkg
06-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi. Can reservations for the reserved Fantasmic seats be placed ahead of the visit to the Park?

Also, can the birthday gift cards be used to pay for the Fantasmic seats?

Thanks.

AVP
06-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi. Can reservations for the reserved Fantasmic seats be placed ahead of the visit to the Park?Oh yes, you almost have to reserve in advance because same-day seats are hard to get on busy days.

Also, can the birthday gift cards be used to pay for the Fantasmic seats? I've been told that you can use them to pay for Premium Viewing, but you have to do it in person - you can't use them over the phone. Remember that you have to pay for the tickets when you make the reservation.

AVP

bennette
06-18-2009, 05:56 PM
Is it just me or does anyone (anyone??) think that Fantasmic Premium Seating should have a sticky on it?

ctemkg
06-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the info AVP. I appreciate it!

Thanks.

codewoman
06-19-2009, 01:38 PM
I did pay for our Fantasmic! seats with the Chase Disney bonus points card. My employer moved me last summer and we put lots of stuff on the Disney credit card and paid with the company reimbursement. So we have lots of Disney money to spend! Thank you <insert employer name here>!

Hannahbelle
06-19-2009, 03:20 PM
I did pay for our Fantasmic! seats with the Chase Disney bonus points card. My employer moved me last summer and we put lots of stuff on the Disney credit card and paid with the company reimbursement. So we have lots of Disney money to spend! Thank you <insert employer name here>!

WOW! thats great!

danyoung
06-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Is it just me or does anyone (anyone??) think that Fantasmic Premium Seating should have a sticky on it?

I don't know what this means.

Malcon10t
06-20-2009, 01:01 PM
I don't know what this means.I *think* (since I am not her, I don't *know*) she means there should be a thread related to Fantasmic! that is "stickied" to the top of this forum for everyone with a Fantasmic! question.

danyoung
06-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Ahhh. I thought maybe it was one of those odd British slang things. Always looking to learn new stuff - that's me!

ScottC4746
06-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Now that the balcony is gone...what is the preferred seats like and what do you get?
I did the Electric Parade two years ago and was disappointed. Great view but the perks did not hold up to Fantasmic.
The Electric Parade that year was Antipasto plate served on plastic plate with plastic serving ware and a glass of wine (forget the non wine choice) in a plastic glass.

Last time I did Fantasmic in the balcony it was deserts and coffee on real porcelain and stainless steal flatware.

fairestoneofall
06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Now that the balcony is gone...what is the preferred seats like and what do you get?
I did the Electric Parade two years ago and was disappointed. Great view but the perks did not hold up to Fantasmic.
The Electric Parade that year was Antipasto plate served on plastic plate with plastic serving ware and a glass of wine (forget the non wine choice) in a plastic glass.

Last time I did Fantasmic in the balcony it was deserts and coffee on real porcelain and stainless steal flatware.

F! is now a plastic dessert box with plastic utensils as well.

ScottC4746
06-21-2009, 08:26 PM
F! is now a plastic dessert box with plastic utensils as well.

The next sound you hear is Walt spinning in his grave. :crying:

Before it was so classy.

DisneyFunFamily4
06-21-2009, 08:36 PM
the plastic utensils are silver in color....

angcould
06-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Perhaps a small visual aid will help....

an example of the fantasmic dessert container

DisneylandDad
06-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Yes they are silver in color and you get a knife and a fork but no spork. I have never seen a silver spork and was hoping to finally see one ;)

cstephens
06-21-2009, 09:52 PM
The next sound you hear is Walt spinning in his grave. :crying:

Oh, look, yet another person pretending to channel Walt.

Walt wasn't even around for Fantasmic so how you could presume to know how he'd feel about the dessert box is beyond me.

Drince88
06-22-2009, 03:40 AM
I was planning on doing this with my sister and Mom before the half marathon (not the night before, though!) and just remembered my Mom is now diabetic. Do the offer a diabetic-friendly dessert box option? (Yes, I realize there's some major contradictions going on in that sentence.)

fairestoneofall
06-22-2009, 05:08 AM
I was planning on doing this with my sister and Mom before the half marathon (not the night before, though!) and just remembered my Mom is now diabetic. Do the offer a diabetic-friendly dessert box option? (Yes, I realize there's some major contradictions going on in that sentence.)

No idea, but it would be worth a call to find out! We were thinking of doing it during the half marathon weekend as well. We'll be at DLR three days for the race but only plan on going into the park one day.....not sure how that's going to work out!! LOL!!

AVP
06-22-2009, 08:00 AM
Do the offer a diabetic-friendly dessert box option? (Yes, I realize there's some major contradictions going on in that sentence.)You definitely need to call. We went once with a friend who has serious nut allergies, and the answer was "the boxes are pre-made, and we can't make any substitutions." The person on the phone helpfully suggested that our friend "pick out" the nuts if she found any. :eek:

This has been several years, and Disneyland is MUCH MORE accomodating of dietary issues now, but they need a little lead time.

AVP

Drince88
06-22-2009, 09:21 AM
I was going to call anyway and make the reservations as soon as I can. I'll make sure and remember to mention it, though.

That's a bit ridiculous 'pick out the nuts'?

fairestoneofall
06-22-2009, 10:40 AM
." The person on the phone helpfully suggested that our friend "pick out" the nuts if she found any. :eek:

AVP

Pick them out.....then DIE!!! 9-1-1 for sure!!!! Oh dear...

Heaven Is Disneyland
06-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Pick them out.....then DIE!!! 9-1-1 for sure!!!! Oh dear...

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. After you pick out the nuts, eat your desert, then comes the real desert, the Epi pen in your leg!

:eek:

disneylandgirl
06-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Perhaps a small visual aid will help....

an example of the fantasmic dessert container

Yummy that looks sooooo good!! I can't wait for when I go in December.

Oh, look, yet another person pretending to channel Walt.

Walt wasn't even around for Fantasmic so how you could presume to know how he'd feel about the dessert box is beyond me.

Having a bad day are we? :eyeroll:

cstephens
06-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Having a bad day are we? :eyeroll:

Nope, just tired of people pretending to be Walt.

stan4d_steph
06-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Is it just me or does anyone (anyone??) think that Fantasmic Premium Seating should have a sticky on it?Fantasmic is a really easy term to use in a search.