PDA

View Full Version : Will the Electrical Parade continue after Nightastic! is over?

bamato
06-16-2009, 06:21 AM
Like the title says, what are my chances of seeing it in September?

Malcon10t
06-16-2009, 06:35 AM
Slim. ELP usually goes on hiatus after August until Christmastime.

bamato
06-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Darn, I was really crossing my fingers.

Looks like we'll have to start going to California twice a year now instead of once... lol

DisneyMouse
06-16-2009, 07:30 AM
I was hoping for September too for the ELP! Does anyone know what the chances are for Fantasmic! in September?

bamato
06-16-2009, 09:42 AM
I would imagine fantasmic will still be running.... right?

Malcon10t
06-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Fantasmic! should be running, but weekends only.

Donald Duck Fan68
06-16-2009, 12:27 PM
I've been researching the hours/rides/shows in the month of September by going back and looking through the DL Update Archive here on MP. Fantasmic was only on hiatus once in the fall that I could. All the other falls, it has been running on the weekends. Since we're going this September (and the first part of our visit is the weekend), I'm hoping it is going to stay during the weekends.

Fantasmic Guy
06-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Fantasmic! should be running, but weekends only.

Fantasmic! sould be running on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays after Summer Nightastic.

fairestoneofall
06-16-2009, 01:48 PM
I thought that we saw the ELP somewhere around Labor Day weekend last year....so, that's Sept.

bamato
06-17-2009, 10:12 AM
That would be amazing! I'm not going to get my hopes up, but with any luck... :)

It's really going to bum me out if they close the HM early this year :(

Wildwill
06-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Don't orget though, ELP will be moving BACK to Disneyland next year during the major renovations to the front of DCA.

AaronInCal
06-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Usually the Electrical Parade will stop running nightly the last week of August. Then it will run on the Labor Day weekend. Then on hiatus until mid-December.

DisneylandDad
06-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Don't orget though, ELP will be moving BACK to Disneyland next year during the major renovations to the front of DCA.

I know that the loop at DCA is better designed for parades but I will be glad to see the EP back where it belongs, even if it is only temporary.

Hannahbelle
06-18-2009, 11:12 AM
I know that the loop at DCA is better designed for parades but I will be glad to see the EP back where it belongs, even if it is only temporary.

Oh my, yes!! I agree there's something to be said about all those floats coming down Main Street; that will be awesome, just like I remember as a kid!

DisneylandMom
06-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Along the same lines of these questions, does anyone think that the current fireworks will continue in September? I'm really hoping so!!!:)

DizneyMommy
06-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Along the same lines of these questions, does anyone think that the current fireworks will continue in September? I'm really hoping so!!!:)

No, maybe on Fridays and/or Saturdays but that's it. Disney can't do weekday fireworks every day all year, partly because of their agreement with the city (its noisy), partly because they close too early off-season nights (not dark yet), partly probably because the cost is too much when the park is not full.

3Princesses1Prince
06-23-2009, 08:29 AM

I have heard it will be going back to RDTC after Summer Nightastic is over (and only on weekends).