PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland website

ldsguy
01-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Alright, we all know the Disneyland website has some problems, but I am wondering what's going on here......I was checking it for Tues, as I am planning on going then because I have reservations for the Passholder showing of Aladdin, but the following is all it lists:
Disneyland Park
Park Hours
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Event Schedule
Tomorrowland

* Calling All Space Scouts...A Buzz Lightyear Adventure - 11:30 AM
, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:15 PM

Refurbishment Schedule
King Arthur Carrousel
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Haunted Mansion

Disney's California Adventure
Park Hours
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Event Schedule
Hollywood Pictures Backlot

* Goofy's Beach Party Bash - 11:45 AM
* , 12:45 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PMWho Wants to Be a Millionaire - Play It! - 12:00 PM
, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM

So my questions are: Why isn't ROA and associated attractions on the refurbishment list for Disneyland? Did they decide not to do that right now or what?

Why is Aladdin not on the list for DCA, the prerecorded line just says it shows daily? If Aladdin is cancelled, what happens with the passholder shows?

Also, why is Superstar Limo not on the list of closed attractions? Is it re-opening earlier than this spring, which is apparently what we are now hearing is when it is going to reopen?

AVP
01-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by ldsguy
So my questions are: Why isn't ROA and associated attractions on the refurbishment list for Disneyland? Did they decide not to do that right now or what?

According to the GR CM I spoke with at 9:30 tonight, it's a mistake - the rivers are draining tonight.

Why is Aladdin not on the list for DCA, the prerecorded line just says it shows daily? If Aladdin is cancelled, what happens with the passholder shows?

Actually, this one makes sense. As the shows are AP-exclusive, and require advance reservations, it would not be fair to list them for day guests. I don't know why the shows on the 11th are not listed - I think it may have been because the press event was *supposed* to be that day.

Also, why is Superstar Limo not on the list of closed attractions? Is it re-opening earlier than this spring, which is apparently what we are now hearing is when it is going to reopen?

It's a mistake. Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is also not listed.

AVP

ldsguy
01-06-2003, 07:39 AM
Actually, this one makes sense. As the shows are AP-exclusive, and require advance reservations, it would not be fair to list them for day guests. I don't know why the shows on the 11th are not listed - I think it may have been because the press event was *supposed* to be that day.

There were supposed to be two shows M-TH and three Fri and Sun for the general public, which is why I was asking. And I know the press event is scheduled for Jan. 16th or so the Hyperion CMs keep telling us.