PDA

View Full Version : Last Night at DCA?

fairestoneofall
06-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Did anyone notice that it looked like there were people in the park at DCA when leaving the F! event? To me it looked like something was going on, but we didn't take the time to go check it out.....so sleepy!!!

candles71
06-12-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm thinking grad night event type thing? I thought I read somewhere they get to go into DCA for awhile until time for DL.

Malcon10t
06-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Some of the Grad Nite groups start with "Blast Off" in DCA. Others go to ESPN Zone.

AVP
06-12-2009, 01:50 PM
It was also the media preview for DEP - as soon as Fantasmic! was over we moved to DCA. There was a "Blast Off" event going on, and so all of those kids were able (if they wanted) to watch the parade. Very few did, and they probably had no idea what the hooplah was about.

AVP

fairestoneofall
06-12-2009, 01:51 PM
It was also the media preview for DEP - as soon as Fantasmic! was over we moved to DCA. There was a "Blast Off" event going on, and so all of those kids were able (if they wanted) to watch the parade. Very few did, and they probably had no idea what the hooplah was about.

AVP

Awesome!!! I wish I was media.....

AVP
06-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Awesome!!! I wish I was media.....You would only say that up until the first time you had to cover an event for 12 hours, then stay up until 3am to process the photos/video/article, only to return to the event at 6am the next morning for another round. It's not as glamorous as it looks. ;)

AVP

fairestoneofall
06-13-2009, 01:08 PM
You would only say that up until the first time you had to cover an event for 12 hours, then stay up until 3am to process the photos/video/article, only to return to the event at 6am the next morning for another round. It's not as glamorous as it looks. ;)

AVP

Well, then I guess a HUGE ***THANK YOU*** is in order for all of your hard work so we have the 411 on the latest!!!

Fableillusion
06-20-2009, 04:53 AM
You would only say that up until the first time you had to cover an event for 12 hours, then stay up until 3am to process the photos/video/article, only to return to the event at 6am the next morning for another round. It's not as glamorous as it looks. ;)

AVP

I work media too ... I understand your pain.

For me (other then spending 12 hours covering an event) I get 2-3 weeks of work before I get 1 day off. Not a full 2 day weekend, just 1 day