PDA

View Full Version : If you could do one thing at Disneyland what would it be?

angcould
06-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I have always thought it would be awesome to stay in the Disney apartment, to wake up in the park... and watch Fantasmic from the balcony.

trypticon
06-11-2009, 03:33 PM
That would all be fairly interesting. I wouldn't mind moving IN to the park, and walking around the grounds at night, and stuff. It would also be pretty darn cool to conceive a child there, which has certainly happened before on the People Maker before the removed it. I guess they got tired of wponging out the cars at the end of the day.

zombie pirate
06-11-2009, 03:37 PM
I would love to work at Disneyland, not as a CM, but behind the scenes doing maintence, or help to build something new there. I have worked at the San Diego Zoo, and the Animal Park. It was real fun just going to work at those places every day.

potzbie
06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeah! Either the Main Street apartment above the Firehouse, or the apartment in New Orleans square.
At midnight, put on your pajamas and lie down with a view out the window!
Or in Tom Sawyer's Island tree house! All windows! No pajamas!
I've been dying of curiosity to walk the underground pathway of the Tomorrowland Stage. How do the bands get their equipment underground?
In Storybookland Canals, I'd like to pause and take a REAL close look at the minatures.
In Finding Nemo (former Submarine Voyage), I'd like to scuba dive the ride and see everything up close.
I'd like to see the inner structure of the Matterhorn.
Finally, I'd like to dine at Club 33.

Hannahbelle
06-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes, as said above, I would love to stay in the Dream Suite and watch the Fantasmic show from the balcony. Also, I would love to stay at the Mickey Mouse Penthouse at the DL Hotel. I also would like to eat at Club 33.
Next, I would love to dress up like Cinderella and be in the Fantasmic show and the parade! (But, I'm sure I'm not young enough to do that, but its just a dream)
Also, I think it would be a lot of fun to decorate the Main Street Windows.

Stichy626
06-12-2009, 10:47 AM
In addition to staying in the Dream Suite as well, I would love to play some Basketball inside the Matterhorn.

cstephens
06-12-2009, 11:11 AM
I'd like to wander around the Grand Canyon and Primeval World dioramas.

Mission Seagull
06-12-2009, 12:21 PM

Why not just go to the American Museum of Natural History in New York? When I lived there for 3 years with no DL to quickly visit I had an AMNH membership and went all the time. My favorite part? The Hall of Oceanic Life.

Niwel
06-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Why not just go to the American Museum of Natural History in New York? When I lived there for 3 years with no DL to quickly visit I had an AMNH membership and went all the time. My favorite part? The Hall of Oceanic Life.

Cuz at the AMNH, the dinos don't move.... :)

cstephens
06-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Why not just go to the American Museum of Natural History in New York?

Because the thread topic is "what would you do at Disneyland".

Mission Seagull
06-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Cuz at the AMNH, the dinos don't move.... :)

And there's no Stravinsky on the radio to set the mood. Of course, I still think it would be fun to change to soundtrack at the Primeval World Diorama to "Whip It" by Devo.

MouseVII
06-12-2009, 01:02 PM
I'd like to pilot the monorail.

candles71
06-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Be there:crying:

mickey4ever
06-12-2009, 03:50 PM
I would love to stayin the Dream Suite and eat at club 33. I would also LOVE to work in the florticulture dept. and help with all the flowers!:D

fairestoneofall
06-13-2009, 06:28 AM
Stay in:
Dream Suite
Walt's Apartment

See:
EVERYTHING there is to see 'backstage'....behind the scenes.

DEADmenTELLnoTALES
06-13-2009, 07:34 AM
throw on a costume (either POTC or HM) find a spot to hide away on the ride and then scare the living crap out of people!!

can you imagine how much fun that would be...for me at least. probably not so much for the people riding the rides, but then again the name of the thread is "if i I could do one thing" haha

petesimac
06-13-2009, 08:10 AM
I'd like to be rich enough to buy all of Disney's stock and own the company. I'd live in Walt's/my apartment over the firehouse or in the dream suite and walk the grounds like Walt did, making sure everything was in order. Then I'd go to WDW and do the same. I'd be one happy man!

zombie pirate
06-14-2009, 12:44 PM

That would be awesome:cool: