PDA

View Full Version : Passing a message to a CM?

Omnitographer
06-08-2009, 11:30 AM
So last night around 11:35 my friend and I are riding Pirates, and the CM working that shanty with all the monitors was interacting with us as we waved wildly at every camera we could find. I just wanted to say thanks, that was definitely one of the most memorable experiences I've had at the resort in a long time. We are laughing and in hysterics by the time we got off, absolutely a lifetime memory.

If you know a CM or know how to get a message to one, I'd love it if this thanks got passed on to the guy who was working up there on 6/7/9 @ 11:35pm, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!

Thankyou to anyone who can help me with my little quest :)

disneylandgirl
06-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Interacting with you? What do you mean?

shna
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
So last night around 11:35 my friend and I are riding Pirates, and the CM working that shanty with all the monitors was interacting with us as we waved wildly at every camera we could find. I just wanted to say thanks, that was definitely one of the most memorable experiences I've had at the resort in a long time. We are laughing and in hysterics by the time we got off, absolutely a lifetime memory.

If you know a CM or know how to get a message to one, I'd love it if this thanks got passed on to the guy who was working up there on 6/7/9 @ 11:35pm, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!

Thankyou to anyone who can help me with my little quest :)

If you go to City Hall, you can tell them the attraction & the time -- and have them fill out a card complimenting the CM on his/her service. Of course, if you want the message to be personal and a bit more private, that wouldn't work so well.

Omnitographer
06-08-2009, 08:29 PM
If you go to City Hall, you can tell them the attraction & the time -- and have them fill out a card complimenting the CM on his/her service. Of course, if you want the message to be personal and a bit more private, that wouldn't work so well.

Thankyou, I will try that when I go there next week, hopefully I can be descriptive enough that it gets to the right person.

cstephens
06-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Thankyou, I will try that when I go there next week, hopefully I can be descriptive enough that it gets to the right person.

You can also send a compliment in through the "contact us" feature on the Disneyland website.

Sesameguy
06-09-2009, 08:22 AM

Here's a related question- can you pass along gifts to a cast member at City Hall? I have a "Jungle Cruise" video that I'd like to share with the cast member, but of course all I know is the cast member's first name and the date & time. But if I could pass along the video to them that way, it would be helpful & would give me an excuse to visit the park again. :)

I have a thread similar to this one in the "Lounge" section, so any advice on how to do this can be left there as well.

shna
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Here's a related question- can you pass along gifts to a cast member at City Hall? I have a "Jungle Cruise" video that I'd like to share with the cast member, but of course all I know is the cast member's first name and the date & time. But if I could pass along the video to them that way, it would be helpful & would give me an excuse to visit the park again. :)

That, I don't know. I only know about leaving feedback for a CM because I did exactly that a few weeks ago.

I think I would be wary of leaving a gift for the person with no way to know whether the gift would reach its intended recipient.

Sesameguy
06-10-2009, 07:34 AM
That, I don't know. I only know about leaving feedback for a CM because I did exactly that a few weeks ago.

I think I would be wary of leaving a gift for the person with no way to know whether the gift would reach its intended recipient.

PanFan had a good idea in the other thread- I could post the video on YouTube & then leave a message for the cast member to watch it. I think that could work!

DisneyFanKat
06-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Interacting with you? What do you mean?

I'm curious too :) Were they talking to you over the speakers?

Omnitographer
06-13-2009, 12:50 AM
I'm curious too :) Were they talking to you over the speakers?

In his most piratey sounding voice!