PDA

View Full Version : Complicated transactions

soccerlady16
05-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Whats up with the complicated transactions for AP purchases? Me and my sister had to pay cash to renew our aps. I havent been able to figure it out. Here is what happened:

3/23- hubby gets $69 gift card for b-day

4/17-my b-day- we want to renew both our passes. They tell us we have to use CASH to pay for MY pass. but DH can use credit card and gift card to buy his BUT they cant do it at that window so they send DH to a other window:confused: (good thing i had enough cash with me!)

5/9 same thing happend to my sister! She goes to buy her pass on b-day and had to use cash to pay the diff

I dont get it.

AVP
05-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Whats up with the complicated transactions for AP purchases? Disney is interpreting a California privacy law to mean that the cast member who issued your husband's free birthday admission could not also process his monthly-payment annual passport application, because of the nature and amount of personal data collected between the two transactions.

Because of this, anyone who upgrades their birthday admission either needs to pay cash at the window where that admission was issued, or needs to go to another window to process the credit card transaction.

Yes, it's stupid. Welcome to California. ;)

AVP

soccerlady16
05-13-2009, 02:50 PM
OMG! Thanks