PDA

View Full Version : Kids and Food at the Park

mowsluver
05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
This is really a stupid question...:rolleyes:...and I'm sure the answer is somewhere on here BUT.....

How old do kids have to be when we have to pay for them to eat at places like the character breakfast (buffet)? What about the BBQ? I mean, obviously they will eat something but they are both under age 2 and though we have done the breakfast when they were quite young, I am wondering if we have to pay for them now?

Thanks!

houseofmouse
05-11-2009, 08:44 PM
This is really a stupid question...:rolleyes:...and I'm sure the answer is somewhere on here BUT.....

How old do kids have to be when we have to pay for them to eat at places like the character breakfast (buffet)? What about the BBQ? I mean, obviously they will eat something but they are both under age 2 and though we have done the breakfast when they were quite young, I am wondering if we have to pay for them now?

I think the answer is 2 or 3 and up. Then when they are 10 you pay adult prices. When you have to buy tickets is when you have to pay at those places. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Malcon10t
05-11-2009, 09:04 PM
2 and under are free. 3-9 pay children's prices. 10 and up pay adults price.

MammaSilva
05-11-2009, 09:25 PM
when you make your PS make sure to tell them you have under 2 tho so they count the high chair space at the tables and at Ariels they bring a half order for the 2 and under in the group.

mowsluver
05-12-2009, 06:29 AM
Thanks....I kind of thought thats how it was but I wasn't sure...

fairestoneofall
05-12-2009, 07:31 AM
For the last year my trip to DL have been surrounded with trying to find places for my kids (now ages 2 & 3) to eat cheap or free.

Here's a list of the places they eat free (UNDER 3):
Any buffets or family style dining including....
Ariel's Grotto
Goofy's Kitchen
Minnie & Friends Character Breakfast
Celebration! Ranch BBQ