PDA

View Full Version : new purchase with purchase offer - rolling duffle bag

Pages : [1] 2 3

cstephens
05-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Starting May 17, the Disneyland Resort will be offering a new purchase with purchase offer. For each single transaction purchase of $50 (before tax and after discounts), you can purchase the duffle bag for $20. Offer is valid only at selected merchandise locations.

For a picture of the duffle bag, click here. (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_pwp_rollingduffle_2009.html)

Boo's Mommy
05-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Oooh, I like that one! I wonder how long the promotion will last?

Escape2Disney
05-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Oooh, I like that one! I wonder how long the promotion will last?

Me too! I hope they are still available in the fall. Last year we went in August and the duffle bags were all gone. :crying:

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Of course it starts AFTER my trip! GRRR!

AlbertaMinnie
05-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Starting May 17, the Disneyland Resort will be offering a new purchase with purchase offer. For each single transaction purchase of $50 (before tax and after discounts), you can purchase the duffle bag for $20. Offer is valid only at selected merchandise locations.

For a picture of the duffle bag, click here. (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_pwp_rollingduffle_2009.html)

Thanks cstephens! My bff brought me one exactly like that from World at Christmas time, the one she brought me is exactly the right size to be a 'carry-on' on an airplane. IF these are the same then I highly recommend them! Hopefully they will still have some in August so I can repay her gift by getting her a Land one!

mrsdisney68
05-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Looks really nice better then the one they did before.

PhiSigDuchessCV
05-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Looks like I'm making a visit the week of the 17th to go shopping (gee how difficult that is going to be :p). If it is the size that you can carry on to a plane then I have to get it for my December WDW trip.

Carolyn

firetwirl07
05-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Perfect timing. I'll be at Disneyland on May18th celebrating my birthday. :D

ryanvalle
05-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Im sure its a while supplies last promo, but in the latest AP newsletter, they say its going to be a promo within the summer time frame.

Ill re-post when I get back to the AP newsleter to check on the specific dates the offer will be going.

Malcon10t
05-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Ill re-post when I get back to the AP newsleter to check on the specific dates the offer will be going.According to the link cstephens posted, "Offer valid beginning May 17, 2009 while supplies last. "

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Wonder if there is any chance it will start early. I would really like to get one.

Phantom2006
05-10-2009, 09:35 PM
In the Backstage Pass it says it runs from May 17 through August 29th or while supplies last.

winniethesuzie
05-11-2009, 03:57 AM
Is this offer only available to passholders?

mkraemer
05-11-2009, 10:33 AM
These duffels are fairly nice little bags. We got some at the World of Disney store in NYC last summer, and got others when we went on the Disney Cruise last November. I didn't see them at Walt Disney World, but they had a promotion with very nice canvas bags then (sort of LL Bean style bags).

They're not really very big bags, but go perfectly in the overhead compartment on a plane. They're a good size for kids too.

I'm looking forward to adding to my collection! Thanks for the info! :cool:

shna
05-11-2009, 11:21 AM
We got one very much like that at WDW in March. It was great for bringing home all our new t-shirts & souvenirs. ;)

Toocherie
05-11-2009, 12:02 PM
We got one very much like that at WDW in March. It was great for bringing home all our new t-shirts & souvenirs. ;)

Yup--I got one in March-April too--they are very nice!

biolabetty
05-11-2009, 12:43 PM
This is good to hear. I didn't get the one in WDW because I didn't have the room for it to come back on the plane. I'm glad I'll be able to get one finally.

Chadsgal
05-12-2009, 10:56 AM
I want one!!! My Friends are going down this Friday thru th 20th so they are all going to get one. Atleast I will get to see it incase they sell out before i get to go next month.

CariBelle
05-12-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm guessing those are too large to fit in a large locker though, correct?

HobbitFeet
05-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Do you mean the actual "large" size, or just the biggest locker they have? Because the biggest lockers they have, the ones out to the far far left of DL *outside* the esplanade in the picnic area, could fit a couple people in there, LOL. OK maybe not that big, but they are big. And this bag is carry-on size.

Now if you mean the official "large" size locker, I'm not sure. All I know is that the lockers with "jumbo" in the name are enormous!

TowerofTerror
05-14-2009, 01:44 PM
is the purchase requirment to get the gift 50 bucks spent or is it 25 bucks:)

CariBelle
05-14-2009, 05:15 PM
Now if you mean the official "large" size locker, I'm not sure. All I know is that the lockers with "jumbo" in the name are enormous!

Yeah I mean the ones inside the park. I could probably fit all of my luggage for our trip in the outside lockers lol I'm thinking I'll either just wait until the end o the day to get it or if we have to go back to our hotel mid day.

Malcon10t
05-14-2009, 07:17 PM
is the purchase requirment to get the gift 50 bucks spent or is it 25 bucks:)Interesting. The fine print says "Offer may not be combined with any other promotion or previous purchase." Does this mean you cannot use the Birthday Fun Card to purchase the $50 of product so you can spend another $20 for the duffle?

AlbertaMinnie
05-17-2009, 05:29 AM
Interesting. The fine print says "Offer may not be combined with any other promotion or previous purchase." Does this mean you cannot use the Birthday Fun Card to purchase the $50 of product so you can spend another $20 for the duffle?

Oh darn! Last year my DD's went shopping separately, then when they got back together they put their receipts together and went to the cash register and asked if they could combine them to buy a duffle bag. Yes they could...but it looks like this year they will have to either coordinate their shopping or just spend more! haha, ya like that's going to be hard to do!

cstephens
05-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh darn! Last year my DD's went shopping separately, then when they got back together they put their receipts together and went to the cash register and asked if they could combine them to buy a duffle bag. Yes they could...but it looks like this year they will have to either coordinate their shopping or just spend more! haha, ya like that's going to be hard to do!

I think maybe the CM was just making an exception or didn't know about the rules because in all the promotions I've seen at DL, it's been one single purchase of the required amount.