PDA

View Full Version : new "just engaged" buttons.

cookie7762
05-03-2009, 11:15 AM
I was flying home to Sacramento from orange county last week after visiting some friends in Huntington Beach. I always like this flight because often there are families flying home from a DL trip and it makes me smile when I see the kids still wearing their Mickey t-shirt, ears, etc. On this particular trip home I noticed that the couple behind me in line for check in had a button on that said "just engaged". As far as I know this is new for the what will you celebrate promotion.

The point of this post is that I am super bitter because I got engaged at DL in December, which was pretty much my dream, and I kept complaining that they didn't have a button for me because I really wanted everyone to know how apecial I was feeling that day! Of course they come out with one right after I wanted it!

fairestoneofall
05-03-2009, 11:18 AM
They have a couple of new buttons. We received the new "Happily Ever After" buttons when we were there celebrating our anniversary last weekend. Very cute, but even most of the CMs didn't even know what they were for.....

mswong40
05-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I also know how you feel........my good friend went two weekends ago...and she looked everywhere for the Im having a girl or Im expecting or something of this nature and she found nothing..... :(

So maybe you can call them and buy them to put in a wedding album or something like that?