PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Annual Pass in the Park?

DSNYDad
05-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Our kids are going on a school trip to Disneyland (not Gradnight) and my wife and I will be going to the park too. They'll travel with their class by bus and we will drive ourselves. Can we meet up with them sometime and upgrade our tickets to Annual Passes inside the Park, or does it have to be outside at the ticket booths?

K & S
05-03-2009, 09:51 AM
You can upgrade at the bank on Main Street.

:)

DSNYDad
05-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Cool, thanks. We haven't had AP's for a while, and the kids want to start going back again. :D

ryanvalle
05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Can all types of tickets be upgraded? I ask this because when I was in school, we went to Disneyland and received special event type tickets. I never upgraded those, but just made me wonder, if your kids get special tickets (whehter it be special event day tickets or group tickets sold at discounted price) can those be upgraded?

stan4d_steph
05-04-2009, 06:39 AM
Can all types of tickets be upgraded? I ask this because when I was in school, we went to Disneyland and received special event type tickets. I never upgraded those, but just made me wonder, if your kids get special tickets (whehter it be special event day tickets or group tickets sold at discounted price) can those be upgraded?You will be credited for whatever value is indicated on the ticket, so it will depend on what value your ticket has. Complimentary tickets have no value, so can't be upgraded.

VickiC
05-04-2009, 06:42 AM
For the last couple of years my kids have gone as an attendance prize with their swim team and I have upgraded their tickets. The group youth rate as only 43 if I recall correctly, so it didn't save a lot, but it helped.

DSNYDad
05-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Can all types of tickets be upgraded? I ask this because when I was in school, we went to Disneyland and received special event type tickets. I never upgraded those, but just made me wonder, if your kids get special tickets (whehter it be special event day tickets or group tickets sold at discounted price) can those be upgraded?

Ooh. That's a good point, I don't know how much the school paid for their tickets. The chaperones will pay $51 for one day, one park.

DSNYDad
05-04-2009, 09:06 AM
You will be credited for whatever value is indicated on the ticket, so it will depend on what value your ticket has. Complimentary tickets have no value, so can't be upgraded.

So I will have to make up the difference, no problem, thanks. The only problem is meeting up with the kids so we can get the AP's and not take away too much time away from their classmates.