PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Trick or Treat Party? [tickets on sale]

fairestoneofall
04-30-2009, 12:37 PM
OK, so I just got notification from "another Disney website" that tickets to the event were already on sale?? Has anyone else heard anything? They didn't specifiy if it was for DL or WDW....I'm just curious. I've already planning a 'Mommy & Me' trip for me and my friends and our brood of toddlers....

Toocherie
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
I believe that was for the Halloween Party at WDW--not DLR's Trick or Treat party events.

shna
04-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is at WDW (just got tickets today - yay!).

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party is at California Adventure. Dates for that don't seem to have been disclosed quite yet.

disneyfan4ever54
05-01-2009, 12:46 PM
:)The dates for the party at DCA are usually announced during the middle of May, so we should know in a couple of weeks.

DisneyFunFamily4
05-02-2009, 07:16 AM
The dates for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party are posted on the DL AP website (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/gated/detail?name=AP_MickeysTrickOrTreatParty_SpecialOff erPage), They will start selling to AP's on May 15....

fairestoneofall
05-02-2009, 08:40 AM
YAY, they must have just posted them....I've been looking!

MacBaby
05-02-2009, 02:46 PM
I notice that they list October 30 and 31 only under the "Day-of-Event Ticket Prices " - does this mean we can not pre-purchase those dates?

cstephens
05-02-2009, 03:29 PM
I notice that they list October 30 and 31 only under the "Day-of-Event Ticket Prices " - does this mean we can not pre-purchase those dates?

As I recall, October 31 last year was a "purchase on day of event" only date.

Malcon10t
05-02-2009, 03:34 PM
We can pre purchase, just no discount for doing it.

cstephens
05-02-2009, 05:12 PM
We can pre purchase, just no discount for doing it.

From the way it's listed on the website, it does not appear to me that pre-purchase is available for the 30th or the 31st.

Malcon10t
05-02-2009, 06:29 PM
From the way it's listed on the website, it does not appear to me that pre-purchase is available for the 30th or the 31st.I had *thought* it was listed that way last year also for Oct 31, but I could be wrong (I am old... braincells are going quickly...)

Can you imagine the chaos if you had to line up at ticket booths on the morning of the 31st to buy tickets?

We travel down for it. Last year, we had 12 in our party. I don't want to wait in line to buy 14-20 tickets I imagine we will have this year.

fairestoneofall
05-03-2009, 12:42 PM
SO STOKED!!! Looking at dates with my girlfriends.....deciding if it's going to me a Mommy & Me trip or if the Daddies are invitied?!?!?! CANNOT WAIT! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DLR AT HALLOWEEN TIME!!!

daveywest
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM
just copy/pasta from the AP site:

The DisneylandŽ Resort's popular Halloween party — Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party — is back for 2009 and Annual Passholders can take advantage of a special opportunity to purchase advance tickets and save on select nights!

This "spirited" event at Disney's California AdventureŽ Park includes:

* Amazing attractions to get you spinning, looping and free-falling!
* Lively music to boogie your bones!
* Special treat stations where you can scare up some goodies!
* Creepy crafts and activities for some frightful fun!
* A nightly Character cavalcade.
* Plus, lots more spook-tacular entertainment for little boys and ghouls!
* Complimentary parking for one vehicle at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure — larger vehicles may require an additional fee.

Advanced Purchase Ticket Prices
$26 Special Passholder Discount for These Dates: October 2, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28
$32 Regular Admission Price for These Dates: October 9, 16, 23, 29

Day-of-Event Ticket Prices
$39 If Purchased and Used on These Dates: October 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29
$42 If Purchased and Used on These Dates: October 30 and 31

All Dates
Ages Two and Under: No Charge!

Times
Wednesday and Thursday: 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Halloween Night: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

Advance Tickets are available for Annual Passholders beginning May 15, 2009. Please check back then to purchase yours!

Costume Information
All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines as determined solely by Disney:

* Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
* Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstuct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
* Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
* Costumes should not drag on the ground.
* Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
* Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
* Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.

Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

View All Special Offers
* Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings available with valid DisneylandŽ Resort Annual Passport prior to each event date and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder, per event date. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle — larger vehicles may require an additional fee — on the specified event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are not valid for Theme Park admission prior to the hours of the event. Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice.

VickiC
05-06-2009, 08:41 AM
I can't understand why they wnat to create the backup of everyone trying to buy tickets for this on Oct 30, 31 in person, in addition to all the people buying regular tickets/passes on those days.

DisneylandDad
05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
All dates will be available for sale to AP holders, Disney Visa holders and DVC members starting on 5-15. The dates are priced as listed above, so for example the 31st will be available to purchase on the 15th for a non discounted price of $42 each according to the person I just spoke to at Disney Ticketing. She had to get confirmation from a supervisor because the internal info she had been provided was similar and just as vague as the AP website info. Hope that helps.

amarvel
05-14-2009, 11:42 PM
so then disney visa holders can also purchase the tickets on the 15th? anyone know where you can do that at, is it thru the disney website or thru the visa card website? i only saw where AP's could order early?

thansk!

daveywest
05-16-2009, 06:42 AM
I haven't had an AP for about 3 years now, but I was still able to log in to the AP section of disney.com and purchase tickets to the Oct. 29 Mickey's Halloween Party.

I do know that my old AP # is still associated with my online account, so YMMV.

fairykin
06-03-2009, 12:00 PM
My friend purchased the tickets for my mother and i, as i was flying the day they went on sale.

Ours are for either the 22nd or the 23rd.. my mother's birthday is the 23rd so we are celebrating her birthday at Disneyland!:)

fairestoneofall
06-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Do any of you remember whether or not any of the dates sold out before they went on sale to the general public last year? Just curious b/c we need to wait til end of this month for our group to purchase tickets. Also, is it July or August that the pre sale ends?
Thanks for your help!!!

AVP
06-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Do any of you remember whether or not any of the dates sold out before they went on sale to the general public last year? Just curious b/c we need to wait til end of this month for our group to purchase tickets. Also, is it July or August that the pre sale ends?
Thanks for your help!!!Some nights did sell out, and it was quite a mess when tickets to at least one previously sold-out night were suddenly available the day OF the event. That said, I wouldn't expect them to sell out before the end of June.

AVP

TowerofTerror
06-05-2009, 07:33 PM
I like to go to Mickeys Trick or Treat Party