PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance on the People Mover track?

bamato
04-23-2009, 08:33 AM
On another Disney updates website there were photos taken of the people mover track having been cleaned off. And the control box for the rocket rods was being worked on apparently. Am I getting my hopes up high for nothing? What could they be up to?

fairestoneofall
04-23-2009, 09:01 AM
I'd LOVE to know!!!

TowerofTerror
04-23-2009, 11:46 AM
I hope so that the people mover is gone be up again. It be nice if they did use it for another ride.

DisneyDustin22
04-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Can you post a link to this site or these photos? Where exactly is the area they were working? I highly doubt that it is coming back anytime in the near future. But the Astro Oribiter is planned to return high atop its original location sometime in the future. This could just be prep work around that area since it'll have human contact again after so long. ;)

Bytebear
04-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I would assume that if the People Mover were to return, the Rocket Rods control would be useless, as would the entire track for the Rocket Rods.

fairestoneofall
04-23-2009, 02:44 PM
I know I'm dreaming....but I SOOOO wish they would bring back the Rocket Rods!!!!! LOVED that ride!!

PlayGirlBunny
04-29-2009, 01:44 PM
some time last year I remeber asking a CM about that and he did say something was going to go there I just can't remeber what it was sorry.

bamato
04-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Can you post a link to this site or these photos? Where exactly is the area they were working? I highly doubt that it is coming back anytime in the near future. But the Astro Oribiter is planned to return high atop its original location sometime in the future. This could just be prep work around that area since it'll have human contact again after so long. ;)

It was in this update (http://www.mousetimes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=388088#post388088).