PDA

View Full Version : Ap Appreciation Days - Doorbusters?

olegc
04-20-2009, 03:28 PM
So the PDF for the AP Appreciation Days mentioned door busters for Sun through Thursday. I was wondering if this simply was "get in early" or were there extra specials during those periods. Did anyone get out there to shop/partake? or did everyone just melt while stepping out of the parking structure?

Julie Mouse
04-20-2009, 04:00 PM
The doorbusters were at the World of Disney store yesterday and today from 8-10am.

In addition, AP's can get 20% off their purchases from April 19-25th.

I did go this morning to see what was there, they had:

Some pin sets for $10-20
Huge Celebrate Everyday re-usable shopping bags for $2 (normally $6)
Bright Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, or Donald mugs for $7.50 (normally $12, I think)
Disneyland Castle Luggage for $75, $124, and $101
Precious Moments "A magical moment to remember" $80
Jim Shore Sleeping Beauty Castle sculpture $65
Robert Olszewski Sleeping Beauty Castle Pokitpal $15
Mickey Mouse individual cookies $2

I only got a couple of the doorbusters, but I took advantage of some stuff I wanted for the 20% discount. I also got a few candles at Illuminations, what they have left is now 75% off.

And yes, I was definitely melting on my way all the way back to my car at 11:30 this morning, carrying all my stuff. When I got into the car it said it was 100 degrees outside!!

amelialourdes
04-20-2009, 09:44 PM
I went on Sunday pretty early and I was already melting just waiting for the tram to come get me. I didn't see any major specials. The red bags that they had already sold out by 9:45 (the time that I checked out) so if you want one of those you probably have to go early.

With my Birthday Fun Card, I managed to get A LOT of merchandise plus the 20% off for a very, very reasonable price. It was the best Disneyland merchandise haul I've had in a while.

dlfansx4
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Darn, we are heading over tomorrow for my DD's birthday (to get her gift card) but we won't be there until after school. No door buster specials for her. She is very excited to get her gift card (she is the first birthday in our family) and even more so to find out about the 20% discount.

Is everything in World of Disney 20% off (was that ever determined)?

AVP
04-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Is everything in World of Disney 20% off (was that ever determined)?If the item is eligible for the 10% discount, it is eligible for the 20% discount. Same exclusions apply: no original art, one-of-a-kind pieces, yadda yadda yadda.

AVP

dlfansx4
04-22-2009, 10:11 AM
If the item is eligible for the 10% discount, it is eligible for the 20% discount. Same exclusions apply: no original art, one-of-a-kind pieces, yadda yadda yadda.

AVP

Awesome...thanks! My DD has been making a mental shopping list all week in preparation of her birthday trip. She has her birthday money (plus her soon to be aquired gift card) burning a hole in her pocket, LOL.