PDA

View Full Version : Missing Fantasmic Gallery?

fantasmicgallery
04-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Does anyone out there miss the fantasmic gallery viewing for Fantasmic? It was one of the highlights of our trip and we really miss it!

yellowrosedtxn
04-20-2009, 09:57 AM
I guess I missed the whole thing, I never did it when they had it and now I regret it. It was always a money issue before, now that I am making more money, I can't do it. I hate it when that happens!

Raven
04-20-2009, 01:02 PM
I so miss it. And I miss the gallery too!

AVP
04-20-2009, 02:22 PM
I was just thinking last night that I wished the Balcony was still open so I could have celebrated my birthday there.

AVP

Malcon10t
04-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't. I always preferred the Riverside.

Mrs Mouse
04-20-2009, 04:01 PM
We did the Gallery Fantastmic viewing once, to celebrate our engagement, and had a terrific time. That being said I don't think it's something we would have done on a regular basis. We've never tried the Riverside seating, so that may be something we'll try to do on one of our future trips.

More than anything I miss the gallery itself. It was nice to stroll around up there and look at all of the different things on display. It was always so nice and quiet as well.

oregontraveler
04-22-2009, 06:32 PM
I miss the Gallery more than anything. I was lucky enough to get a Free Balcony ticket in those final months before it closed. Something I wouldn't sprung for myself, but glad I had a chance to see F! from up there.

Looking forward to the 'new' gallery in the Opera House/Bank