PDA

View Full Version : CHOC Food and Wine Festival at Downtown Disney

Andrew
04-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Received from CHOC:

Please join us to taste and savor the flavors of our fine cuisine, wine and spirits while enjoying the unique ambience and flair of the Downtown Disney® District.
Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:00 pm
Downtown Disney® District – Anaheim, Ca

Tickets: $100.00 per person
Complimentary Valet
Guests will enjoy tray passed appetizers and select wine pairings at Catal Restaurant & Uva Bar, ESPN Zone®, House of Blues®, La Brea Bakery, Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen® and Tortilla Jo's

racccoon
04-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Received from CHOC:

Please join us to taste and savor the flavors of our fine cuisine, wine and spirits while enjoying the unique ambience and flair of the Downtown Disney® District.

Complimentary Valet
Guests will enjoy tray passed appetizers and select wine pairings at Catal Restaurant & Uva Bar, ESPN Zone®, House of Blues®, La Brea Bakery, Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen® and Tortilla Jo's
Where do we buy tickets? I went to the CHOC website and did not find anything regarding this event. Is it a private event by invitation only? I would love to enjoy good food and wine and giving to a great cause like CHOC.

AVP
04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Here's the entire release:

Complimentary Valet

Guests will enjoy tray passed appetizers and select wine pairings at Catal Restaurant & Uva Bar, ESPN Zone®, House of Blues®, La Brea Bakery, Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen® and Tortilla Jo's.

Top off the evening by indulging your senses with delectable desserts and coffee. Live entertainment will be featured throughout the evening for your listening pleasure.

Finally, visit Sephora between 9 - 11 pm for an exclusive “after hours” shopping experience where event participants will receive a complimentary VIP gift. This special affair will also include personal skincare and makeup consultations by major brand artists. And don't forget with Mother's Day right around the corner... it's a great time to get a head start on shopping for mom.

For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit CHOC's website at http://www.choc.org/events/event_detail.cfm?id=597 or contact Zach Moonitz in the CHOC Foundation office (714) 532-7676. Proceeds benefit CHOC Children's.

olegc
04-17-2009, 10:22 AM
hmmm - this good cause, and the AP appreciation week..

I guess this is the replacement for the AP nights at the Spical restaurants. It's a great cause - but I can't afford it.

cstephens
04-17-2009, 11:01 AM
I would consider it only because it's a CHOC fundraiser (I presume), even though the only restaurants on the list I really like are Catal and Tortilla Jo's, but it's on the same night where we have midnight screening tickets for "Star Trek", so there's no way I can do it.

Tony
05-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Just a quick heads up. The price of the CHOC event has dropped from $100 to $50 a person. Valet parking is still included.

Andrew
05-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I'd go if it was Friday or Saturday. Can't make Thursday no matter what the price.

adriennek
05-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Can't make Thursday no matter what the price.

We're local and we can't make a Thursday no matter what the price either. Maybe in the summer time. Not during the school year.

Adrienne

disney_leonard
05-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Online it says the event is sold out. Due to being less than 24 hours prior do you think it is really sold out or that they decided to end online sales? I hope they sell out because it is a good cause...but I think I'd like to go. I will be there anyway so I can just check before 6.