PDA

View Full Version : Disney Auditions: Disney's Electrical Parade

ryanvalle
04-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Got an email from DisneyAuditions this morning about a search for dancers for the Electrical Parade.

Disney's Electrical Parade at the DisneylandŽ Resort

Disney Entertainment Productions is holding an Open Call for performers with dancing skills for Disney's Electrical Parade, a twinkling spectacular which winds its way through the heart of Disney's California AdventureŽ Park.

We are seeking Parade Dancers, Atmosphere Characters and Face Character Look-alikes to portray characters from the Disney features Tinker Bell, Pete's Dragon, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland, and Peter Pan.

Saturday, April 25 @ 9:00 am
(Invitational callbacks will be held Sunday afternoon)

Disneyland Resort - Team Disney Anaheim
700 W. Ball Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92802

Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and proceed to the Security area. Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage.

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Wear non-restrictive clothing; tennis or dance shoes are required
Current DisneylandŽ Resort Cast Members should bring a completed and approved transfer application
New applicants are encouraged to complete a job application prior to the audition date by visiting the Casting Center at Team Disney Anaheim
This audition may last a full day; bring snacks or money for vending
For additional information, please visit DisneyAuditions.com

disneylandgirl
04-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Anyone going to try out? :p

ryanvalle
04-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Anyone going to try out? :p

Im not trying out because im not much of a dancer and also not ready to commit to strict work hours at disneyland haha.

I enjoy my flexible work hours at my current job :)

DisneyFunFamily4
04-14-2009, 10:09 PM
I just want to be a nurse at Disneyland..... Maybe someday......

ryanvalle
04-15-2009, 08:46 AM
I just want to be a nurse at Disneyland..... Maybe someday......

Last time I checked, they were hiring for part time RN's to work at the parks. Check out disneycareers.com and do a search for nurses or nursing.

DisneyFunFamily4
04-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Last time I checked, they were hiring for part time RN's to work at the parks. Check out disneycareers.com and do a search for nurses or nursing.

Thanks, but we live in San Diego and DH is in the USMC, I keep telling him to get orders to the OC but I dont for see that happening... but a girl can dream...

FaithTrustPixieDust
04-16-2009, 10:10 PM
I would audition but I'm going on the Disney Cruise that day. But the next audition they have I will be going to.

DizneyMommy
04-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks, but we live in San Diego and DH is in the USMC, I keep telling him to get orders to the OC but I dont for see that happening... but a girl can dream...

There's really no where in OC to get orders to as far as USMC duty stations. Los Alamitos is pretty much just a reserve base with minimal permanent staff, mostly admin staff. Pendleton is your closest option, we kept living in OC while my husband was stationed at Pendleton

DisneyFunFamily4
04-17-2009, 12:53 PM
There's really no where in OC to get orders to as far as USMC duty stations. Los Alamitos is pretty much just a reserve base with minimal permanent staff, mostly admin staff. Pendleton is your closest option, we kept living in OC while my husband was stationed at Pendleton

I know, his only option would be I&I duty in OC, and those are hard to come by.... Oh well, I guess I could commute..:eek:.. or just spend a few days a week at the GCH when I'm working..LOL..

TowerofTerror
04-17-2009, 08:28 PM
GOODLUCK to all that try out on that day. I wish i could do it but I dont got the talent to be in the Disney Electrical Parade.