PDA

View Full Version : How late is too late to buy passes

crmagles
04-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi All!

I'm bringing my daughter on her birthday this thursday, the 16th to get her in free and then upgrade to a pass. I am also, getting me a pass. Here's the thing, with school and all, I don't think I'll get there before 7:00 p.m. How late is too late to get our tickets, get in the park and get our passes? Does anyone know? I'm wondering what time they close the ticket booths out front.

Thanks so much!!

adriennek
04-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Hi All!

I'm bringing my daughter on her birthday this thursday, the 16th to get her in free and then upgrade to a pass. I am also, getting me a pass. Here's the thing, with school and all, I don't think I'll get there before 7:00 p.m. How late is too late to get our tickets, get in the park and get our passes? Does anyone know? I'm wondering what time they close the ticket booths out front.

Thanks so much!!

Disneyland is scheduled to be open until midnight on the 16th, (http://www.mouseplanet.com/8802/Disneyland_Resort_Update#ParkHours) so you shouldn't have any problems. I want to say that they close the booths about an hour before park closing.

Adrienne

Malcon10t
04-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Last night, we entered the park about 9pm to get my nieces' Deluxe APs. There was NO LINE at the Annual Passport Center.

Darkbeer
04-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Actually, they close Guest Relations early now, and leave open the North West Ticket Booth until around 30 minutes after park closing, to handle any ticket issues. Since everything is computerized, they can handle all issues at the Ticket Booth.

But as for the BD issues, others have mentioned they won't issue anything after the official park closing, but with the park open until midnight, you should have no worries.

kelli1rose
04-13-2009, 03:58 PM
We handled my son's birthday stuff at 9:15 PM -- it worked out great because there was no wait, and we were just in time for the fireworks from Main Street!