PDA

View Full Version : The Room In Sleeping Beauty Castle?

PlayGirlBunny
04-07-2009, 11:50 AM
So we went to Disneyland for my daughters birthday yesterday and we saw some people we didn't want to run into by Snow Whites wishing well.So we ran up to the castle and notice a side door open to the left and went into it. I never notice the room before it's small has a victorian type of chair for 3 with a tv in the wall with a frame around it playing a story about the castle walk through. No one was in it and no one ever came into it. We stood in there as we saw the person we ran from go by but it was so nice in cool in there we stood even longer avoiding the heat. Well time passes and some mean cast memeber lady comes in and says we have to leave the room its closing so we left. awhile past by and we were shopping in the biddi bop store so we walk by the room and it was open and again no one was in there?????
We thought to go in there again to be like hey thought it was closed but we didn't want to start trouble. I think the cameras watching us didn't trust us going by are looks and called some one to come and say it was .

candles71
04-07-2009, 11:54 AM
That would be the Handicapped accessible option to the Sleepingbeauty walkthrough. The cast member may have needed the room for someone else who was waiting. Like the Observation room for Nemo.

stan4d_steph
04-07-2009, 11:54 AM
That's the accessible portion of the Sleeping Beauty Castle walk through. You have to be able to go up and down stairs to see the dioramas inside the castle, so they made that room so that people who aren't able to climb stairs can see the attraction also.

Bytebear
04-07-2009, 02:26 PM
I want to hear more about the story of who you were trying to avoid. It sounds fascinating. So cloak and dagger.

mswong40
04-08-2009, 12:28 PM
I want to hear more about the story of who you were trying to avoid. It sounds fascinating. So cloak and dagger.

Me too!! Sounds like it really is a "Small World" if you are trying to hide from someone at Disneyland!! lol!!!

PlayGirlBunny
04-10-2009, 09:03 AM
No one was around for the room and she close it as we left but it was open when we went back and again no one. Im suprise because it was a hot day and it's nice and cold in there.
The people we were hiding from are people we call the moochers they are always every where and invite them selfs anywhere . The mom always says means things to me but not doing so in purpose it just comes out wrong.
trust me people you want to aviod.