PDA

View Full Version : Birthday trip now moved from August to May-need refurb info

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
My birthday is still in August, but the friend and I that are going, have decided to move our trip up to May! YEAH! DH was fine with it when I told him that if we waited until August the trip would only be $69 less.
So I am just trying to find refurb information for May 14-16, to be sure we aren't going to miss any big attractions, other than Peter Pan. Any help is appreciated!

fairestoneofall
04-03-2009, 08:31 AM
I think that the DL website has the entertainment schedule and park hours posted for the month of May already. Check it out and it should tell you what the planned closures are. Also check the MP DLR updates every Monday to see if there is anything different posted.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I think that the DL website has the entertainment schedule and park hours posted for the month of May already. Check it out and it should tell you what the planned closures are. Also check the MP DLR updates every Monday to see if there is anything different posted.

As of last night, DL.com only had up to the week before we are going. I was using those park hours as a guide, but wasn't sure on closures. I will check out the MP update on Monday if they don't add the next weeks closures to DLR website.

DisneylandDad
04-03-2009, 11:06 AM
They are at this time only posting 6 weeks in advance, actually 42 days so every 24hrs another day posts hours and schedule info. It is pretty hard to plan a trip in advance but that is what they are doing at this time.

fairestoneofall
04-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Ah...makes sense. I was actually only looking for May 1st for myself and assumed that they had posted the whole month....my bad, sorry.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Ah...makes sense. I was actually only looking for May 1st for myself and assumed that they had posted the whole month....my bad, sorry.

No worries. I would make sense for them to post the entire month. lol