PDA

View Full Version : More Disconnected FP!

RideMax Mark
12-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Just thought you guys might be interested in knowing that DL now has three "disconnected" FASTPASS attractions, where you may hold an active FP and still get another one at one of these "disconnected" attractions. The disconnected rides are Pirates, Star Tours, and Roger Rabbit.

The quirk here though, is that even though you can get additional FPs at Star Tours and Roger Rabbit, the printout on these FPs will tell you you *can't* get another one until the time your ride window begins. In other words, unlike Pirates, these FPs are indistinguishable from the "normal," connected ones!

MonorailMan
12-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Let another lapse in the system. :)

Disney is Lying, that's not good. :p

Trintara
12-26-2002, 02:35 PM
hey, it's all good to me as long as I know I can get me some extra fast passes! :D

ldsguy
12-26-2002, 09:27 PM
Maybe this is one of those things they are doing to make up to the APs when they impliment the unlimited FP systems.

Tink0706
12-27-2002, 09:08 AM
Ridemax Mark,

If they look like the regular FPs, how did you know that they weren't? Do you try all the machines or did someone tell you?

Is the HM connected now-it wasn't when we were there this summer. Also, are there any rides at DCA that aren't connected?

Trying to make my plans for this summer. I wonder how this unlimited FP system is going to effect the lines. It would be great to have, but the package price was $300 more for 2 days than it cost to book everything myself.

RideMax Mark
12-28-2002, 12:38 PM
I knew they were disconnected because I got FP's for Space Mountain or Indy right before Star Tours, and it still allowed me to get the ST FP's. Likewise, I got Small World FP's right before RR, and it still let me get the RR FPs. (I tried other combinations that didn't work.)

Haunted Mansion is re-connected to the system during the holidays. It remains to be seen if this will change before summer.

As far as I know GRR is still the only disconnected FP in DCA.

Wizard69
12-28-2002, 10:56 PM
Soarin' is not connected.

ldsguy
12-29-2002, 10:22 AM
As for the question about Haunted Mansion, I believe the regular Huanted Mansion is not connected, but Haunted Mansion Holiday is connected.